Jimmy Cinnabon

Who is the heel of your team and why?

47 minutes ago, steamboat_charlie v2 said:

What do you mean?  Jimmy's a Penn State, Cornell, Iowa, Ohio State, Golden State Warriors, Duke Basketball, UConn Women's Basketball, Alabama/Clemson Football, Real Madrid, Serena Williams, New England Patriots fan.  These are all "his team."

Ha ha.  Not quite, but is it so crazy to have a favorite (or two) team or athlete across a bunch of sports?

For instance I don't really follow the NBA but I enjoy watching the Warriors, the Spurs and the Rockets.

20 hours ago, DrStrange said:

The entire Pac 12. They all suck. Except Zahid and Desi.

16 hours ago, ShakaAloha said:

All-Americans Ronnie Bresser and Josh Shields might have something to say about that

The lack of respect Bresser gets amazes me has 1 loss on the year to Rivera and it was 6-4 SV.

2 hours ago, Sublime607 said:

The lack of respect Bresser gets amazes me has 1 loss on the year to Rivera and it was 6-4 SV.

Shhhh.....he’s my make $ on placements betting thing with other east coast guys. They got some PSU guy placing 8th and no one west of Miss River in there at all. 

11 hours ago, KTG119 said:

Shhhh.....he’s my make $ on placements betting thing with other east coast guys. They got some PSU guy placing 8th and no one west of Miss River in there at all. 

Really do they actually follow wrestling or just name drop based on power schools. I would like to get in on some of that action.