Jimmy Cinnabon

Is Shakur Rasheed overrated at #2?

9 minutes ago, SC_Wrestling said:

For some reason, I always thought he was the dad to the Lehigh 125 pounder that ended up at Newberry. I can’t remember the last name.

Connor McDonald, from Sussex Central, DE

It was actually a very good match. However, it went close to what I said it would if Rasheed was healthy and he has looked healthy. Venz likes to get in the ankle scrambles and PSU and Rasheed particularly, are too good in those positions. Still that cradle at the end almost got him there. Those 2 are pretty evenly matched. 

3 minutes ago, MadMardigain said:

Seems like that #2 seed worked out after all. 

He is ranked #2 in the country. The seed made sense. He was undefeated. Who cares if he missed some matches (that he likely would have won). 

It was actually a very good match. However, it went close to what I said it would if Rasheed was healthy and he has looked healthy. Venz likes to get in the ankle scrambles and PSU and Rasheed particularly, are too good in those positions. Still that cradle at the end almost got him there. Those 2 are pretty evenly matched. 

Nope. Shak widens the gap next time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, pish6969 said:

Nope. Shak widens the gap next time

Based on what?  Rasheed wrestled a great match and still only won by 1.   I WILL take a sig bet with +3.5 Venz, if they wrestle at NCAAs. 

Based on what?  Rasheed wrestled a great match and still only won by 1.   I WILL take a sig bet with +3.5 Venz, if they wrestle at NCAAs. 

3.5..lol. You thought Venz was Number 2 now you want points? Straight up or nothing.

3 minutes ago, MSU158 said:

Based purely on psu blind loyalty is my guess.

1 minute ago, pish6969 said:

3.5..lol. You thought Venz was Number 2 now you want points? Straight up or nothing.

You did say Shak widens the gap...

2 minutes ago, Molsen said:

Based purely on psu blind loyalty is my guess.

I never said Venz would beat him. In fact, I said I favored Rasheed. My argument was about seeding, not about them directly wrestling each other. 

YOU were the one that said the gap would widen all in your own. I then replied with a bet that should be truly fair if you stand by that prediction. 

I think Rasheed is a tad bit ahead of Venz and that is what I saw in that match. If you think he is clearly better, 3.5 shouldn’t scare you. 

I never said Venz would beat him. In fact, I said I favored Rasheed. My argument was about seeding, not about them directly wrestling each other. 
YOU were the one that said the gap would widen all in your own. I then replied with a bet that should be truly fair if you stand by that prediction. 
I think Rasheed is a tad bit ahead of Venz and that is what I saw in that match. If you think he is clearly better, 3.5 shouldn’t scare you. 

Go enjoy Iowa and I’ll enjoy PSU and leave it at that. I made 2 predictions this tournament. Berge and Shak. Both came true. You sat on the fence and once again didn’t put yourself out there.

2 minutes ago, MSU158 said:

I think you quoted the wrong person. But yes you did say you thought shak would win, Pish thinks Shak will widen the gap. If Pish trully believes that then its a good bet.

8 minutes ago, pish6969 said:

1 minute ago, Molsen said:

I think you quoted the wrong person. But yes you did say you thought shak would win, Pish thinks Shak will widen the gap. If Pish trully believes that then its a good bet.

Sry, yeah I quoted you by accident. 

18 minutes ago, MagnetBack said:

He is ranked #2 in the country. The seed made sense. He was undefeated. Who cares if he missed some matches (that he likely would have won). 

Yup. 

All that whinin was for nuthin. 

3 minutes ago, pish6969 said:

Go enjoy Iowa and I’ll enjoy PSU and leave it at that. I made 2 predictions this tournament. Berge and Shak. Both came true. You sat on the fence and once again didn’t put yourself out there.

Yup. Pish wins again. Undefeated recently. Well done, sir.