Jimmy Cinnabon

Is Shakur Rasheed overrated at #2?

4 minutes ago, BigTenFanboy said:

Puts a bright shiney spotlight on Flo's rankings being the only one that put him down at 7th.

Honestly props to flo for that. Having someone move up while not wrestling anyone, and missing quality matches, can make you look stupid. Just because it happened to work out for shak, doesnt mean thats how it usually works. And if you think he should have moved up, every returning aa should sit big time matches next year to help their odds.

Edited by Molsen

1 minute ago, TBar1977 said:

No. No. No. Flo hates Iowa, they LOVE PSU. I know this because I read it all the time on HR. 

They do hate Iowa. Why else would they create that God awful fake documentary on Desanto visionquest... Oops. I'll be a lot of opinions of that video changed once the transfer was complete...

Yup. Pish wins again. Undefeated recently. Well done, sir. 

Thx Tbar. It’s nice to be congratulated. That snake MSU couldn’t even do it after all the back and forth.

Honestly. I can’t remember ever losing a bet to MSU or anyone when I make make a prediction. People need to learn.

Where the heck is Houseboy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, pish6969 said:

Thx Tbar. It’s nice to be congratulated. That snake MSU couldn’t even do it after all the back and forth.

Honestly. I can’t remember ever losing a bet to MSU or anyone when I make make a prediction. People need to learn.

Where the heck is Houseboy?

He's having his dinner. A fine helping of tasty crow.

Edited by BigTenFanboy

Pish and Tbar,

How did McKenna and Lee go this time?  Pretty much like I said?  McKenna didn’t press the action early nearly as hard this time and, as a result, had enough to hold Lee off at the end this time. 

Considering how that match went, you should have the same feeling about McKenna over Lee as you do Rasheed over Venz, right?

Honestly props to flo for that. Having someone move up while not wrestling anyone, and missing quality matches, can make you look stupid. Just because it happened to work out for shak, doesnt mean thats how it usually works. And if you think he should have moved up, every returning aa should sit big time matches next year to help their odds.

Go cry somewhere else. Flos ranking was **** and the seed held

Pish and Tbar,
How did McKenna and Lee go this time?  Pretty much like I said?  McKenna didn’t press the action early nearly as hard this time and, as a result, had enough to hold Lee off at the end this time. 
Considering how that match went, you should have the same feeling about McKenna over Lee as you do Rasheed over Venz, right?

Hey dumbell. When did I ever pick Lee over McKenna. That’s a pickem every time with McKenna a slight favorite. No one ever said otherwise.

Go back to HR things are swell over there today

1 minute ago, MSU158 said:

Pish and Tbar,

Difference is most people picked McKenna to win the rematch.

5 minutes ago, Molsen said:

He shouldn't have had to move up. He should have been ranked up there all along.

1 minute ago, BigTenFanboy said:

Difference is most people picked McKenna to win the rematch.

You sure?  You wanna go back and find that thread for me?  You are pretty good at that, so I would trust you to do so, if you are willing. 

1 minute ago, BigTenFanboy said:

He shouldn't have had to move up. He should have been ranked up there all along.

He should have been ranked over two guys that had higher aas then him, at that weight? Why? Because psu? Makes sense.

7 minutes ago, MSU158 said:

Pish and Tbar,

My response to that match in the other thread was posted a while ago. "McKenna - Lee, great match. Congrats to Joey"

No crying. No alibying. No excuse making. No what ifs and buts. Just congrats. 

Btw, I didn't even pick Lee to win the match. 

Edited by TBar1977

Here is my final take to ALL the crybabies!!

I stood out in front of the Shak thing all year telling anyone that would listen Flo had it wrong and every other ranking service had it right.

I came here put a sig bet on the line and even proposed posting privileges as a bet. All the crybabies and haters were too scared!! Bottom line

I don’t sit on the fence and have an easy way out. I put it on the line. 2 predictions. 2 underdogs by most people’s account and I picked them both

So show some f-ing respect or go get your f-ing shine boxes!!!

2 minutes ago, MSU158 said:

You sure?  You wanna go back and find that thread for me?  You are pretty good at that, so I would trust you to do so, if you are willing. 

You really think the majority of the wrestling community thought that Lee was gonna beat McKenna this time around?

Just now, BigTenFanboy said:

You really think the majority of the wrestling community thought that Lee was gonna beat McKenna this time around?

Not talking to the majority of the wrestling community.  I am talking to those that argued quite vehemently against me then......