Sign in to follow this  
HokieHWT

ACC Live on ESPN

3 minutes ago, Gantry said:

No idea why O'Conner took bottom there. 

That’s my only complaint about the UNC coaching staff. No matter the strengths of other wrestlers, UNC ALWAYS takes bottom for their choice. I’ve seen many Tar Heels lose matches due to that stubbornness. 

3 hours ago, Gantry said:

Good lord is Tariq Wilson skinny, I'm buying the whole NC State team White Castle after nationals, those guys cut a ton. 

I don't understand why Fauz and Tariq aren't up a weight this year.  Is Morris way better than I think he is?

He's pretty good and better than the 125 backup if the other 2 moved up.  I have no idea how Fausz makes 125 - he's huge.

Just like the dual, things came down to the wire and NC State edged out VT.  Stalling calls in the 197 and HWT semis proved to the difference.  My orange and maroon glasses saw them as BS calls.  But you can't leave it in the ref's hands. 

26 minutes ago, HokieFan said:

He's pretty good and better than the 125 backup if the other 2 moved up.  I have no idea how Fausz makes 125 - he's huge.

Just like the dual, things came down to the wire and NC State edged out VT.  Stalling calls in the 197 and HWT semis proved to the difference.  My orange and maroon glasses saw them as BS calls.  But you can't leave it in the ref's hands. 

The call on sleigh was one of the worst calls I have ever seen.