TBar1977

Big Ten Session 1 Thread

3 minutes ago, Perry said:

Moisey just got decked in 10 or so seconds

It was 18 seconds.  I was on floarena wondering what happened.  

Edited by aknipp

Nearside cradle for the pin off of Moisey's shot. It was pretty strange, Moisey didn't fight it at all and was talking to his corner for a while before shaking hands. Thinking he may have said something was dirty about it but I don't know what he said. Isn't the Indiana kid the same guy who was gouging the crap out of Spencer Lee's eye earlier this year? Maybe there were some hidden antics.

It really bothers me that Cenzo is going to get to avoid having to wrestle Wick, while Marinelli is going to have to beat him a third time for a shot at the FInals.  To me, the top 3 in the B1G are a step above the next two guys, especially when Wisconsin was on the schedule.  I know, I know, beaten to death.

24 minutes ago, Gantry said:

So do we know what happened to Wisconsin's 125 pounder that came from SDSU?  Totally blanking on his name, but that's not him at Big Tens for the Badgers...

That would be Brown. His departure has never been fully and openly addressed by anyone that I know of and anyone in the know over on the WI wrestling forum isn't talking. This news of potential dark clouds for the Badger coaching staff has been actively squashed by the moderator when someone has tried to post on the matter. Not sure if the two incidents are related or what, but we Badger fans are holding our breath - everyone is very excited about Bono's arrival.

14 minutes ago, Perry said:

Nearside cradle for the pin off of Moisey's shot. It was pretty strange, Moisey didn't fight it at all and was talking to his corner for a while before shaking hands. Thinking he may have said something was dirty about it but I don't know what he said. Isn't the Indiana kid the same guy who was gouging the crap out of Spencer Lee's eye earlier this year? Maybe there were some hidden antics.

Looked like his left shoulder popped out of socket.