TBar1977

Big Ten Session 1 Thread

2 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

I can already feel Murin getting taken down at the very end trying to stall for the 1-0 win.

called it lol Murin does like to get his offense going in the last 30 seconds or so

Edited by Perry

9 minutes ago, Perry said:

called it lol Murin does like to get his offense going in the last 30 seconds or so

I think Murin will look better with more recovery time from weigh-ins. The bad news for him is he's got Nick Lee up next.

3 minutes ago, Perry said:

Murin was 1000% worse than Shearer, Lugo never even tried getting up where Lennox was on his feet multiple times with no return attempts from Murin.

Lugo got to the tripod position several times, what are you talking about?  Shearer just rode his ankle, I'm not sure he ever even got Lugo to his belly.

Edited by VakAttack

Tripod position and getting to your feet are different things. Lugo was doing post-tension work and waiting for Shearer to do something before reacting himself. When you don't try and get up to your feet you aren't going to get rewarded (though to be fair, even if you do you won't get rewarded with these refs)