TBar1977

Big Ten Session 1 Thread

Moore looked good. Excited to see how he does vs Nickal this time. Can’t do any worse

must be so frustrating for him. He is damn good, junior world bronze, way over exceeded his hs expectations and now has a top 10 all time type guy (or around there)

also - Gable is scary good. I’m worried he will hurt Stoll. 

2 minutes ago, Perry said:

Will Stoll wrestle Steveson or save his knee and take the L?

The FRL guys suggested they should.  I think I might, also.

Firstly, though, I'd like to thank the Michigan State staff for picking bottom and preserving Sam Stoll's knee from any danger.

2 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

The FRL guys suggested they should.  I think I might, also.

Firstly, though, I'd like to thank the Michigan State staff for picking bottom and preserving Sam Stoll's knee from any danger.

Haha good point

i honestly wouldn’t blame Iowa, but I’d be a bit surprised. I get it though - save Stoll for NCAAs. Make sure he is at his best version he can be when it counts. 

I honestly don’t know if Stoll would listen if they told him to though. He has to go out there start the match, and then disappoint the entire crowd (marquee quarter match), his family and friends, and the few thousand people watching. He is a senior and may not want to do that