TBar1977

Big Ten Session 2 Thread

Suriano 

1 minute ago, CoachWrestling said:

What just happened? My video cut out

Suriano with a cradle locked up holding on as time runs out with a 1 point lead, then continues to pick the lock up and drive Desanto out of bounds and finish the takedown well past the time expiring, fist fight may have ensued if Desanto's headgear wasn't pulled completely over his face.

Just now, NYWRESTLER94 said:

Everything we’ve seen from Desanto this year I may be alone on this but I’m not mad at Suriano at all 

2 wrongs do make a right appearantly. Also when's the last time a team got hit with 2 team point deductions in one match? If Iowa did that it would be news. Rutgers does it? I ain't mad atchya

2 minutes ago, NYWRESTLER94 said:

Everything we’ve seen from Desanto this year I may be alone on this but I’m not mad at Suriano at all 

Suriano did nothing other than fight hard.  Desanto deserved a worse beat down.  Great match Nick.  Michigan and Micic are disappointing. 

Suriano looked good, took it to Desanto, in my opinion. 

I think DeSanto started to panic a bit late in the 1st period. Looked to me that he was a bit flustered that he wasn’t being able to execute his game plan. 

Smart wrestling by Suriano. 

3 hours ago, BigTenFanboy said:

Does anyone do the semi-slide?

Without going into a long dissertation about how I think a lot of times it's more mental than anything, I'll go with Skatzka, Bleise and the loser of Red and Storr as the most likely candidates.

1 minute ago, russelscout said:

We're just gonna ignore the fact Rutgers got hit by 2 UC there then? Gotchya

He should have taken that cradle right  to the Hudson and gotten rid of the body. 

I guess Nick's eye just exploded on it's own?  Anyone that wrestles Desanto needs to take it to him and not put up with his crap. 

1 minute ago, TFBJR said:

He should have taken that cradle right  to the Hudson and gotten rid of the body. 

I guess Nick's eye just exploded on it's own?  Anyone that wrestles Desanto needs to take it to him and not put up with his crap. 

And the coach needs to get in on it to appearantly. 

58 minutes ago, Giovanni said:

Hard to imagine Breske was wrestling 174 all last year, looks much healthier up at 197. Stud out of high school, lots of untapped potential still there. 

Is he big enough for 197 or just there because that's where they need him?

Just now, ConnorsDad said:

Is he big enough for 197 or just there because that's where they need him?

I think he would ideally be a filled out 184, but still looks much better at 197 than he did as a sucked down 174.

3 minutes ago, TFBJR said:

I haven’t seen a replay, but I’m think that Suriano banged heads with Desanto when he pounced on him with the cradle. 

1 minute ago, russelscout said:

And the coach needs to get in on it to appearantly. 

Really - you put the most unsportsmanlike wrestler and coach in the country out there for Iowa and now you are whining when you get a little of it back your way.  Funniest thing I have ever heard.   Your tears are going great with my Midleton.  Really helping to bring out the flavor.   Thanks. 

Apparently.  Too.