Flo still sucks but it's not nearly as bad as it was three or four years ago. I'd say I had to refresh about five times during the semis which was a pain but the fact that they don't know how to keep a camera pointed at the action is what really sucks. 

You see, what you have to do is look through the lens. Then when you see the wrestlers you know you're good but when they move (and they're going to move because it's a sport) you have to move along with them so you can still see them. The reason for this is that whatever the camera sees is the same as what the paying subscribers see. 

I'd also mention that it's not good to have the wrestlers in the bottom left of the frame because that's where the scoreboard is and it blocks the view. This is pretty advanced though so maybe we should just work on the basics.

On the plus side, they did remember to take off the lens caps.

1 hour ago, mob said:

Why doesn’t Flo have the consolation bracket on arena? They have the championship bracket and the 9th place bracket 

Click on the drop-down menu where it says Championship.  It gives you other viewing options, including consolation.