Jimmy Cinnabon

Penn State is in trouble

125 - NQ.  A gaping hole in the lineup filled by a tiny guy.

133 - RBY will not make AA this year.  He's just too physically underdeveloped.  ADS manhandled him.  He goes down in the blood round, if not earlier.  If you tie him up he has no offense.

141 - Lee cannot hang with the big dogs, including McKenna.  His neutral defense is too suspect and he seems to lose 95% of scramble situations.  I see him placing 5-7.

149 - Berge is way too big for the weight.  He will not be able to hold it over 3 days.  2-2 BBQ.

157 - Nolf is still going to win but he's not going to bonus everyone.  He was unable to bonus Pantaleo.  He won't get bonus in the finals either.

165 - Marinelli is gonna take out Joseph tonight, and at NCAAs.

174 - Hall is looking ripe for an upset.  Barely squeaked by Skatza.  I predicted Valencia takes him out in the finals again.

184 - Rasheed is way overrated.  Martin might TF him, he should get seeded 6th or so at NCAAs due to his lack of facing top guys.  He barely squeaked by Venz.  Given another 30 seconds in that Venz wins and maybe even pins him.

197 - Bo will win, but not bonus everyone.

285 - Cassar I have making the semis but Jennings showed Cassar is vulnerable to big guys taking top.  White and Steveson both take him out.

I still think PSU wins but the margin will be tight.  Very tight.

Edited by Jimmy Cinnabon

Cael just called me, the charter is fueled and we’re headed back to State College before the finals. Maybe see you in Pittsburgh next week, maybe not, depends if we can get the bus running.

1 minute ago, BBB4PSU said:

Lee cannot hang with McKenna?  They have had three 1pt matches and McKenna leads 2-1.  I guess to “hang,” the matches all have to go to SV.  Nice take...

Lee's win was flukey.  McKenna dominated last night.  Finished all his shots.  Lee was deep on 3-4 shots and couldn't convert.

Basically if McKenna scores a TD first and rides for 30 seconds vs Lee he wins the match 95% of the time.

Lee's only weapon is pace and it's neutralized if he gets taken down first and ridden for a good chunk of time.

Buckeye fan here . Hope your right. But the reality is PSU rises when it’s game time . That’s at least what what I’ve seen the last 5 years I started really following college wrestling . Must be why my favorite match of all time was Mymar upsetting Bo in the finals 3 years ago . Rare occurrence with PSU guys since I’ve been aboard.

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

125 - NQ.  A gaping hole in the lineup filled by a tiny guy.

133 - RBY will not make AA this year.  He's just too physically underdeveloped.  ADS manhandled him.  He goes down in the blood round, if not earlier.  If you tie him up he has no offense.

141 - Lee cannot hang with the big dogs, including McKenna.  His neutral defense is too suspect and he seems to lose 95% of scramble situations.  I see him placing 5-7.

149 - Berge is way too big for the weight.  He will not be able to hold it over 3 days.  2-2 BBQ.

157 - Nolf is still going to win but he's not going to bonus everyone.  He was unable to bonus Pantaleo.  He won't get bonus in the finals either.

165 - Marinelli is gonna take out Joseph tonight, and at NCAAs.

174 - Hall is looking ripe for an upset.  Barely squeaked by Skatza.  I predicted Valencia takes him out in the finals again.

184 - Rasheed is way overrated.  Martin might TF him, he should get seeded 6th or so at NCAAs due to his lack of facing top guys.  He barely squeaked by Venz.  Given another 30 seconds in that Venz wins and maybe even pins him.

197 - Bo will win, but not bonus everyone.

285 - Cassar I have making the semis but Jennings showed Cassar is vulnerable to big guys taking top.  White and Steveson both take him out.

I still think PSU wins but the margin will be tight.  Very tight.

uhhhhhhhhhh, no.

5 minutes ago, KCMO2 said:

Everything he said is plausible, but each assumes worst case scenario for PSU.  Not gonna happen that way.  Not even close.

Well worst case would be PSU having no champs.  It is possible but not likely.

Like may Nolf is trying to tilt a guy and self pins?  Or Nickal does it while spladling

Cinnabon is learning. Doubting Penn state is a big key in getting your topics blown up. But Cinnabon, you can't go complete worst case, people arent as likely to bite.