Jimmy Cinnabon

Joseph just got dominated

1 minute ago, wrestlingphish said:

Genuinely curious to find out what LLB's deal is. Angry? Drunk? Both (sometimes I am)?

Doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to his posts except if he feels like he can take a shot at Iowa he will even if it doesnt make sense.

Hes delusional. I genuinely think he feels like he is winning one for PSU by being such a douche. 

1 minute ago, russelscout said:

Hes delusional. I genuinely think he feels like he is winning one for PSU by being such a douche. 

What was your team pt total today? I forgot 

10 minutes ago, LLB said:

If that’s what u live for that’s fine but one team won by over 30pts. Oh yeah and the greatest HWT ever got beat

I have been a season ticket holder to PSU wrestling for 20 years!  Regardless of your infantile response, Joseph was dominated. I hope he responds better than you have. Oh, awesome seeing Cassar win!

Just now, wrestlingphish said:

He took second at Big 10's those times as well.

And beat Imar in the finals, and where was the great “bull”

Just now, russelscout said:

Didn't I cover this already?

Nope I wasn’t sure where you finished in the team race, I just want to make sure it was top 5 and above Maryland.

10 minutes ago, gowrestle said:

I have been a season ticket holder to PSU wrestling for 20 years!  Regardless of your infantile response, Joseph was dominated. I hope he responds better than you have. Oh, awesome seeing Cassar win!

It’s cool being an @sshole in here, congrats 

6 minutes ago, LLB said:

Nope I wasn’t sure where you finished in the team race, I just want to make sure it was top 5 and above Maryland.

LLB - for the sake of all Penn State fans just chill out homie.  Life is good.

Just now, wrestlingphish said:

Living in your head rent free apparently.

I love Ohio Homer’s, how many NCAA championships does the “bull” have ?

2 minutes ago, portajohn said:

LLB - for the sake of all Penn State fans just chill out homie.  Life is good.

Nah my friend can’t let it happen, too much waste and Walmart cart shuffling on here.

1 minute ago, LLB said:

Nah my friend can’t let it happen, too much waste and Walmart cart shuffling on here.

Just chill.  I'm in a group text with life long PSU wrestling fans and not one person was shocked by the Marinelli-Cenzo result.  And other Iowa fans on this forum stated it's a 50/50 tossup when they meet again.  Cenzo is PSU's modern Quentin Wright (never know what your gonna get).  It's all good.  

2 minutes ago, Gantry said:

Folks, remember you can hover your mouse over any username and add him or her to your ignore list.   You are under no obligation to keep replying to them, things are often better off if you don't...

Thanks for the internet advice 

3 minutes ago, portajohn said:

Just chill.  I'm in a group text with life long PSU wrestling fans and not one person was shocked by the Marinelli-Cenzo result.  And other Iowa fans on this forum stated it's a 50/50 tossup when they meet again.  Cenzo is PSU's modern Quentin Wright (never know what your gonna get).  It's all good.  

No but thanks, I’m not finished yet

17 minutes ago, LLB said:

I love Ohio Homer’s, how many NCAA championships does the “bull” have ?

Is Ohio Homer's a bar? Some sort of integral part to the ensuing trivia after the comma?

Marinelli has zero. Not sure how many Henson wound up with but it doesn't appear he'll be adding to that total as a coach. How many do you have?

Edited by wrestlingphish

3 minutes ago, wrestlingphish said:

Is Ohio Homer's a bar? Some sort of integral part to the ensuing trivia after the comma?

Marinelli has zero. Not sure how many Henson wound up with but it doesn't appear he'll be adding to that total as a coach. How many do you have?

I have a regional title in PA, but I’m pretty proud of that because it’s from PA. 

Just checking on “the bull” closing out seasons, it doesn’t appear that he was on my radar last season or was Iowa wrestling 

Edited by LLB
Spelling

"I have a regional title in PA"

Everyone has always said your region was one of the worst they have ever seen which is why you don't claim any state credentials.

It's weird you keep telling on yourself and your lack of knowledge in these threads. You're a little more brash but you are like most PSU fans around here. Welcome.

Lots of things happen in the big dance.  I am pretty comfortable in predicting Cenzo makes the finals again.  Marinelli could possibly get picked off before the finals.  I hope to to them both in the finals.