moveurfeet32

New Jersey 21 Big 10 field 12..final

2 hours ago, TFBJR said:

What does any of this even mean?  None of these people went to Rutgers.  This is a High School listing from another state. 

Rutgers University:  

·        29 schools and colleges - 50,900+ undergraduates - 19,900+ graduate students

·        150+ undergraduate majors - 400+ graduate programs

·        8,500+ full- and part-time faculty - Home to 300 research centers and institutes –

·        $712 million in annual research and development expenditures

Can you really describe 70,000+ people in one slur?   

The response he quoted said that most of the cast of Jersey Shore was actually from NY.

24 minutes ago, gimpeltf said:

Tom Cruise portrayed Billy Baldwin?

No. But think Billy was in same movie. Or some Baldwin brother at least  

Wonder if Billy will be a part of ESPN coverage this year? I’ve enjoyed his contributions and Binghamton has at least a couple in this year so sure he’ll be fired up. 

Edited by KTG119

The response he quoted said that most of the cast of Jersey Shore was actually from NY.

My point was that most people go for the easy joke and bring up Snooki or anyone else from the Jersey Shore but somehow it went to Amy Fisher and Buttofuoco which is really going off the radar. I really don’t care who he shared a high school with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20 minutes ago, Hotkarl712 said:

My point was that most people go for the easy joke and bring up Snooki or anyone else from the Jersey Shore but somehow it went to Amy Fisher and Buttofuoco which is really going off the radar. I really don’t care who he shared a high school with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The one quoting you and making the list did. I was referring to both posts at once to the person complaining about the list.

9 hours ago, pennsyrules said:

I have to admit it was a very impressive showing.  Jersey looking very good this year and could lead the nation in Champs and AA's this year.  Not sure that ever has happened.

Ok, so not going to overtake Pa in AA's but the champs are still on the table!