10 minutes ago, lost said:

So if I'm in Minnesota and I have Fox Sports North, it looks like I'm out of luck here?  There is an NBA game starting at 7

Try searching for wrestling on the Fox Sports To Go App or website it might show up. 

1 minute ago, NYWRESTLER94 said:

Got nothing but replay of the finals for Monday 

Ah that stinks.  Sorry it's not showing for you.  I've been able to find Big 12 matches on there in the past that weren't shown in my area. 

44 minutes ago, lost said:

So if I'm in Minnesota and I have Fox Sports North, it looks like I'm out of luck here?  There is an NBA game starting at 7

FS North PLUS (alternate channel).

D1Uu8eRXQAE1l7g.jpg

1 hour ago, lost said:

Lost - I'm in MN, watching on FoxSportsGo app on AppleTV… using my cable tv provider logon to get in. 

(Really been a challenging day to follow wrestling - seems like it shouldn't be this hard)

58 minutes ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Lost - I'm in MN, watching on FoxSportsGo app on AppleTV… using my cable tv provider logon to get in. 

(Really been a challenging day to follow wrestling - seems like it shouldn't be this hard)

Thank God we have Flo to broadcast so much content. You know, like the 3rd and 5th place matches for Big Tens you were looking for earlier today.