Cradle1969

NCAA Seeding at 285

As bad as both of them looked I would seed White first and the other two second and third. Cassar is bnb t great himself and Gable thinks he's the greatest thing since sliced bread sometimes and is disinterested in matches and it bit him. Would serve them both right but it'll never happen.

My guess as to what it will end up being:

1. Cassar - he gets it ahead of Steveson because he beat him. He gets it ahead of White because his overall record is better. 

2. Steveson - he is ahead of White for obvious reasons. He beat White.

3. White. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

1. Cassar - B10 champ and beat Steveson who was #1 all year

2. White - B12 champ

3. Steveson

4. Dhesi - who I actually think is the worst matchup for Cassar outside of Steveson

Shocked you would go this direction 

50 minutes ago, KingK0ng said:

I would have the two conference champs as 1 & 2, head to head winner gets #1...White (complete homer pick btw)

Was thinking the same thing but wont be surprised with Cassar as #1 seed and White as #3 seed given Big Ten outweighs Big 12's, Cassar beat Gable, & Gable dominated White.  

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

1. Cassar - B10 champ and beat Steveson who was #1 all year

2. White - B12 champ

3. Steveson

4. Dhesi - who I actually think is the worst matchup for Cassar outside of Steveson

I don’t think Dhesi gets seeded this high. Doesn’t have great wins and has the loss to Parris. Jordan Wood is ranked 4 in the coaches rankings and only has losses to the top 3. 

Didn't white only lose to Steveson and beat Cassar? 

If so then he and Cassar are conference champs and White has head to head on Cassar. 

White 

Cassar

Steveson 

17 minutes ago, portajohn said:

Was thinking the same thing but wont be surprised with Cassar as #1 seed and White as #3 seed given Big Ten outweighs Big 12's, Cassar beat Gable, & Gable dominated White.  

Steveson scored 1 move in the opening 30 seconds against White.  He was the clear winner and the clearly superior guy that day, but I wouldn't say dominated by any means.  I'd expect him to beat White by a TD every time.  

Just now, boconnell said:

Steveson scored 1 move in the opening 30 seconds against White.  He was the clear winner and the clearly superior guy that day, but I wouldn't say dominated by any means.  I'd expect him to beat White by a TD every time.  

It was 1 TD to backs very early and nothing much after.

Just now, boconnell said:

Fair enough and you're right.  If i was on the committee I'd go White - Cassar - Steveson.  Just won't be surprised if it's Cassar - Steveson - White.   

Just now, BLT said:

It was 1 TD to backs very early and nothing much after.

Yep.  Double leg that White tried to chest lock and held on too long and gave up back points.  Then both guys were content to let the next 6:30 run out without any real effort to change the 6 point margin.  

Just now, portajohn said:

Fair enough and you're right.  If i was on the committee I'd go White - Cassar - Steveson.  Just won't be surprised if it's Cassar - Steveson - White.   

There is no definitive argument for any placement of the 3.  None of the 3 could complain with any seed in the top 3.  

57 minutes ago, LLB said:

Shocked you would go this direction 

BEST JOKE:

What did the tree trunk say to LLB?  Nothing because tree trunks can’t talk. Funny thing though, LLB is still standing by the tree trunk waiting to hear something!

59 minutes ago, portajohn said:

White has already beaten Cassar this year. So you'd seed a guy over a guy who beat him, despite the fact they both have 1 loss?

3 minutes ago, gowrestle said:

BEST JOKE:

What did the tree trunk say to LLB?  Nothing because tree trunks can’t talk. Funny thing though, LLB is still standing by the tree trunk waiting to hear something!

Still shocked idiot 

Just now, TobusRex said:

White has already beaten Cassar this year. So you'd seed a guy over a guy who beat him, despite the fact they both have 1 loss?

All 3 guys have 1 loss and have been beaten by one of the other 3.  No matter what you do you'll have a guy with 1 loss seeded over a guy who beat him.  

1 minute ago, boconnell said:

All 3 guys have 1 loss and have been beaten by one of the other 3.  No matter what you do you'll have a guy with 1 loss seeded over a guy who beat him.  

And 2 of those guys are conference champs, 1 isn't. The "what have you done for me lately, baby? " rule kicks in here.

Here's how it'll shake out: 1) White 2) Cassar 3) Steveson.

2 minutes ago, TobusRex said:

And 2 of those guys are conference champs, 1 isn't. The "what have you done for me lately, baby? " rule kicks in here.

Here's how it'll shake out: 1) White 2) Cassar 3) Steveson.

So it's wrong to put a 1 loss guy beneath a guy he beat except when it isn't?  

7 minutes ago, TobusRex said:

Wondering how the committee seeds it & won't be surprised if Cassar is the #1 seed.  Winning Big 10's & beating Gable could be a determining factor.