Jump to content
BigTenFanboy

Spencer Lee did not have riding time.

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, BigTenFanboy said:

So you're saying the riding time that Spencer received was wrong because you dont trust the clock.

I'm saying you either trust the clock and all the decisions, or you don't.  You can't have it both ways.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gimpeltf said:

 No. You said 2 seconds the wrong way. 2+2=4 +4=8.

clock time

1:18

TD

1:17 vs 1:19 - Clock goes the wrong way

1:16 vs 1:20 - Clock keeps going the wrong way

1:15 vs 1:21 - Clock gets reversed.

1:14 vs 1:20 Clock going in right direction

what is 20 - 14 good sir?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BigTenFanboy said:

clock time

1:18

TD

1:17 vs 1:19 - Clock goes the wrong way

1:16 vs 1:20 - Clock keeps going the wrong way

1:15 vs 1:21 - Clock gets reversed.

1:14 vs 1:20 Clock going in right direction

what is 20 - 14 good sir?

I don't know. I was quoting YOU.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys, lets just be thankful BTFB is not a college ref. He would have done anything in his power to keep Lee out of the match. Probably would have some how found a way to give cenzo a win too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Molsen said:

Guys, lets just be thankful BTFB is not a college ref. He would have done anything in his power to keep Lee out of the match. Probably would have some how found a way to give cenzo a win too.

Cenzo got schooled. 

Lee did not earn the riding time based on actually riding. Theres a difference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BigTenFanboy said:

Cenzo got schooled. 

Lee did not earn the riding time based on actually riding. Theres a difference.

Lee lost in overtime. Cenzo got schooled. Thats the difference. Lee got riding time. You're arguing just to argue. Have fun with that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BigTenFanboy said:

You quoted me and said i was wrong. Clearly I was right. Watch the video of the link provided. Watch the clocks.

Wow- you're amazing. You WERE wrong. You said 2 seconds.

 

I thought it was more like 3 but I was only commenting on what you said.

 

And to what actually happened- the 4 second claim as to delayed td call is purely your opinion.  I think it should have been a few seconds later when the whizzer lost power.

Now the call I'm surprised nobody has mentioned is Seb's escape at around 1 minute left. Looks like they were completely out of the cylinder before the call.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, gimpeltf said:

Wow- you're amazing. You WERE wrong. You said 2 seconds.

I thought it was more like 3 but I was only commenting on what you said.

And to what actually happened- the 4 second claim as to delayed td call is purely your opinion.  I think it should have been a few seconds later when the whizzer lost power.

Now the call I'm surprised nobody has mentioned is Seb's escape at around 1 minute left. Looks like they were completely out of the cylinder before the call.

I lwas wondering when someone would get around to that. I really ike where this is headed. 

Edited by TBar1977

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wow- you're amazing. You WERE wrong. You said 2 seconds.
 
I thought it was more like 3 but I was only commenting on what you said.
 
And to what actually happened- the 4 second claim as to delayed td call is purely your opinion.  I think it should have been a few seconds later when the whizzer lost power.
Now the call I'm surprised nobody has mentioned is Seb's escape at around 1 minute left. Looks like they were completely out of the cylinder before the call.
You're stealing my next move.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
trust the clock. When the person running the clock makes an error which happened here you fix the error.
But you haven't even established that the riding time was correct. In fact, i went back and checked it earlier for you. You're welcome.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, VakAttack said:

But you haven't even established that the riding time was correct. In fact, i went back and checked it earlier for you. You're welcome.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
 

you haven't provided the actual start and stop times of those riding times. 

Edited by BigTenFanboy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
you haven't provided the actual start and stop times of those riding times. 
I gave you the time stamps in this very important debate. You have access to the video. It's not my fault you're lazy.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gimpeltf said:

Wow- you're amazing. You WERE wrong. You said 2 seconds.

 

I thought it was more like 3 but I was only commenting on what you said.

 

And to what actually happened- the 4 second claim as to delayed td call is purely your opinion.  I think it should have been a few seconds later when the whizzer lost power.

Now the call I'm surprised nobody has mentioned is Seb's escape at around 1 minute left. Looks like they were completely out of the cylinder before the call.

Yeah, I saw that picture somewhere, both wrestlers completely out of the cylinder. It’s amazing in BTFB’s second by second breakdown of the video that this was missed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The real question isnt did Lee get riding time or not. The real questions are is he back? Half back? Or never was gone, but has now figured out Rivera? Since the first match this year was pretty decisive, where as this one was extremely close.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Mpchillin said:

Yeah, I saw that picture somewhere, both wrestlers completely out of the cylinder. It’s amazing in BTFB’s second by second breakdown of the video that this was missed.

htd25Cs.png

As per your request. Rivera is out, and Lee's right foot still in the cylinder.

 

 

Qqvunsw.png

As Lee fully goes out, Rivera back in bounds.

Edited by BigTenFanboy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, BigTenFanboy said:

htd25Cs.png

As per your request. Rivera is out, and Lee's right foot still in the cylinder.

 

 

Qqvunsw.png

As Lee fully goes out, Rivera back in bounds.

I stand corrected, see how easy that is to admit when you're wrong. Your pettiness against Iowa is a bit ridiculous and childish. Honest question, would you be this worked up if it were to happen to any other team's wrestler?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Mpchillin said:

I stand corrected, see how easy that is to admit when you're wrong. Your pettiness against Iowa is a bit ridiculous and childish. Honest question, would you be this worked up if it were to happen to any other team's wrestler?

I acknowledged the additional 1 second of riding time that Vak pointed out.

And if there was a huge of a stink regarding the result saying their wrestler got screwed when he infact didnt, then yes.

Team has nothing to do with it.

Like I've said in the past, no beef with Iowa. I like Iowa just fine. Not a fan of Tom Brands, but this has nothing to do with Brands.

Loved Gable

Loved Zalesky

Loved Sammy Brooks

Loved Cory Clark

Loved the Zadicks 

Loved Lincoln Mc

Edited by BigTenFanboy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...