BigTenFanboy

Spencer Lee did not have riding time.

54 minutes ago, BigTenFanboy said:

htd25Cs.png

As per your request. Rivera is out, and Lee's right foot still in the cylinder.

Qqvunsw.png

As Lee fully goes out, Rivera back in bounds.

Correct as regards your first picture.  However, the caption on your second picture is misleading.  Both were fully OOB before Rivera got back in (see intervening screen shot below).  Still an escape IMO - although some might argue that Rivera hadn't fully turned to face Lee.

nFTvUB6.png

Edited by HurricaneWrestling2

1 hour ago, BigTenFanboy said:

The escape came at 1:35 not 1:36 or 1:37 like you suggest. :59 seconds of riding time good sir.

Ahh, the escape was AWARDED at 1:35, but I have unilaterally determined it actually happened at 1:36 at the latest.  Tough break, man.

1 minute ago, HurricaneWrestling2 said:

Correct as regards your first picture.  However, the caption on your second picture is misleading.  Both were fully OOB before Rivera got back in.  Still an escape IMO - although some might argue that Rivera hadn't fully turned to face Lee.

nFTvUB6.png

OMG OVERTURN THE RESULT!  TRULY DAMNING EVIDENCE!

51 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

OMG OVERTURN THE RESULT!  TRULY DAMNING EVIDENCE!

Well what do you know... riding time was at 1:17 when Rivera was completely away from Lee, yet it still continued to rise for 1 more full second to 1:18. Good catch Vak!

Spencer had even less riding time than I originally thought!

Edited by BigTenFanboy

1 hour ago, BigTenFanboy said:

Well what do you know... riding time was at 1:17 when Rivera was completely away from Lee, yet it still continued to rise for 1 more full second to 1:18. Good catch Vak!

Spencer had even less riding time than I originally thought!

Of course, even if you assume Seb gets away eventually Lee would have gained even more riding time. I would guess at least 3 seconds.

13 minutes ago, BigTenFanboy said:

He escaped when the clock read 1:17. Lee had 1:18. Conspiracy I tell you!!!!

Big Ten Fanboy, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

4 minutes ago, Griff the BullRam said:

Big Ten Fanboy, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

That would be funny if you thought that up all by yourself instead of lifting it from an Adam Sandler movie.