Jimmy Cinnabon

I can't believe I'm saying this but...Suriano can win 133

With Micic's injury and Suriano's strong performance vs DeSanto I think he can and is a co-favorite with Fix to win 133.  The kid is hungry.  I've doubted him and been pissed at him since he left PSU but I think he takes it this year.

And I will be happy for him when he does.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

With Micic's injury and Suriano's strong performance vs DeSanto I think he can and is a co-favorite with Fix to win 133.  The kid is hungry.  I've doubted him and been pissed at him since he left PSU but I think he takes it this year.

And I will be happy for him when he does.

Depends on how many bricks they have remaining.  Rutgers with fewer Qs won't get as many bricks, correct?  There seems to be a new strategy among certain coaches of using bricks in hope of catching a missed locked hands or hands to the face to get that 1 point that'll make a difference in a close championship match.   Think if you are sitting there in a championship match and you've saved up 10 bricks (what if both have 10 bricks), won't that be fun?!  ;_;

2 minutes ago, ionel said:

Depends on how many bricks they have remaining.  Rutgers with fewer Qs won't get as many bricks, correct?  There seems to be a new strategy among certain coaches of using bricks in hope of catching a missed locked hands or hands to the face to get that 1 point that'll make a difference in a close championship match.   Think if you are sitting there in a championship match and you've saved up 10 bricks (what if both have 10 bricks), won't that be fun?!  ;_;

Sadly, isn't it three bricks per session? Maybe even only three for the whole tourney? I forget. 

Sadly, isn't it three bricks per session? Maybe even only three for the whole tourney? I forget. 

I believe it’s 1 brick for every 3 qualifiers. And that’s for the tourney. So 9 or more you get 3, 6 you get 2, 3 or less you get 1.

I may be wrong but last I checked that’s what it was

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, pish6969 said:

I believe it’s 1 brick for every 3 qualifiers. And that’s for the tourney. So 9 or more you get 3, 6 you get 2, 3 or less you get 1.

I may be wrong but last I checked that’s what it was

Thx pish. 

I think he wins it all too.   Can't wait to see the brackets, i expect some of the big names to be eliminated.   They'll lose to guys like Lizak and Philippi, who suriano destoys.   

Is there something new going on wirh Micic? 

I originally thought that Suriano was too much of a punk and diva, given the way he and Penn St parted ways. The tough guy talk seemed over the top too.

Now I find myself a Suriano fan. He really took it to Desanto, got a little chippy with him before Desanto started up with him. 

As long as he keeps his head on straight, he has a great chance to win 133.

2 hours ago, Marcus Cisero said:

I think a lot of the negativity that Nick had to deal with really fired him up. He wrestled like a man on a mission with greater intensity and offensiveness. His mind is set to win it and he very well may do just that.

Fired up is an understatement....the Little Nicky Against the World drama is come'n to Pittsburgh.

https://www.flowrestling.org/events/6305684-2019-big-ten-wrestling-championship/videos?playing=6393867&limit=60

Edited by gromit

2 minutes ago, gromit said:

Fired up is an understatement....the Little Nickey Against the World drama is come'n to Pittsburgh.

https://www.flowrestling.org/events/6305684-2019-big-ten-wrestling-championship/videos?playing=6393867&limit=60

I refuse to watch that interview based solely on Nick is just showing off his 6 pack again. 

9 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

I refuse to watch that interview based solely on Nick is just showing off his 6 pack again. 

maybe you'll like the theme song link inserted into the drama title above a little better

Edited by gromit

36 minutes ago, Frank_Rizzo said:

Suriano winning the whole enchilada shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.  

But there are a bunch of PSU fans hoping he doesn't because in their minds, it was theoretically impossible to achieve outside the PSU room.