133 seeding?

1) Fix

2) Suriano

3) Micic

4) Phillippi

5) Pletcher

6) Lizak

7) DeSanto

After that maybe RBY, Erneste, Tucker, Wilson, Bridges, Gomez? Switch Phillippi and Micic? A lot of the 5-10 guys have beat up on each other.

Edited by simple

15 minutes ago, simple said:

1) Fix

2) Suriano

3) Micic

4) Phillippi

5) Pletcher

6) Lizak

7) DeSanto

After that maybe RBY, Erneste, Tucker, Wilson, Bridges, Gomez? Switch Phillippi and Micic? A lot of the 5-10 guys have beat up on each other.

Seems pretty close, agree with 1-4.   Not sure about gomez.   And really all pletcher did in the big 10s was avenge an earlier loss.   Rby, then loses again. Even though he beat lizak at the beginning, maybe should be less?   

10 minutes ago, tigerfan said:

Erneste was 6th in the most recent coaches poll, and won his conference.  He'll be a top 6 seed.

His best wins are over Gomez and Tucker. He has losses to Fix, Suriano, Lizak and Paetzell.

Not sure how he’s top 6 in the coach’s ranking, but if he ends up a top 6 seed, it’s a joke.

2 hours ago, WF89 said:

His best wins are over Gomez and Tucker. He has losses to Fix, Suriano, Lizak and Paetzell.

Not sure how he’s top 6 in the coach’s ranking, but if he ends up a top 6 seed, it’s a joke.

Who you gonna seed ahead of him? Desanto also has losses to Fix, Suriano, and Lizak.  He has a win over Lizak, but he also finished 4th in his qualifier.  Lizak finished 3rd, and was tied for 6th in coaches rank, plus has the H2H over Erneste, so he probably gets 6, Erneste 7, and Desanto 8.

What Erneste has going for him is his tech over Gomez.  But that in and of itself I don't think will be enough.  

I don't think Pletcher is up there either though, and I think RBY's loss to him this weekend hurt him. 

I also think Micic will drop a couple of places because he had to injury default so early in the tournament.  It isn't so much that he is punished, I just think you have to reward the guys winning matches later in the rounds as it gets tougher.  Especially in the big 10 where it is such a crazy mess.  It isn't like a Nolf where there is such a tremendous gap between him and almost everyone else.  At 133 those guys are all so close in ability and can beat each other on any given day that it makes it harder to justify and not reward those other guys.  

Fix

Phillipi

Suriano

Micic

Lizak

Desanto

Erneste

Tucker 

Wilson

Pletcher or RBY

Gomez, and Bridges could be in there.     

Wilson has a win over Bridges and only one bad loss.  His loss to Pletcher was inj. def.  His only other loss is to Philip this weekend.  I could see him jump over Erneste and Tucker also. 

No matter what the seeds are this weight is going to be crazy.  It is literally 13 or 14 wrestlers deep.  After round 1 it is going to get nuts in this weight.  After the first 3, if Micic is not full strength it is anyone's match