moveurfeet32

Kolat to Maryland..Mike Grey to Hofstra

Well Campbell just won the So Con, and had a few champs to go with it, so it certainly looks like Coach Kolat is turning things around for that program. I don't know the man personally, but I think he wants to get some of his guys to AA, before he moves off to do something else. Also I am not sure if Coach Kolat who has already spent a few years at Campbell building that program would want to jump right into another program such as Maryland and have to start basically from scratch all over again. 

Well Campbell just won the So Con, and had a few champs to go with it, so it certainly looks like Coach Kolat is turning things around for that program. I don't know the man personally, but I think he wants to get some of his guys to AA, before he moves off to do something else. Also I am not sure if Coach Kolat who has already spent a few years at Campbell building that program would want to jump right into another program such as Maryland and have to start basically from scratch all over again. 

What he said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, lurshy92 said:

Hofstra is holding out to sign Burroughs summer of 2020 we got this!

Does Hofstra realize that you don't get a earlier draft position to select a coach by intentionally tanking performance in prior seasons? 

Maybe all those Jets fans in the area have influenced the mindset of the athletic department in Hempstead NY?  Record over the past five seasons (4-12; 10-6; 5-11; 5-11; 4-12), no playoff appearances since the 2010 season.

Edited by lu_alum

Just now, lu_alum said:

Does Hofstra realize that you don't get a earlier draft position to select a coach by intentionally tanking performance in prior seasons? 

Maybe all those Jets fans in the area have influenced the mindset of the athletic department in Hempstead NY?

I was referring to knick fans and all those summers of getting free agents...

3 minutes ago, lurshy92 said:

I was referring to knick fans and all those summers of getting free agents...

Them, too. But, didn't the Jets used to have their training camp at Hofstra?

Edited by lu_alum