Tomaco411

Flo wrestling subscriptions

I really wanted to see the quarters of the Big10s last weekend so I figured I’d just drop $12.50 and watch them on Flowrestling. Only problem was that when I clicked to pay the $12.50,  it said I was signed up for a Year for $150 , $12.50 a month, so a total of $150.00. 

I didn’t even watch the quarters on Flo because I didn’t want them to say I watched and I’m responsible to pay the $150. After about 10 emails and phone calls, I finally got an email back, and they said they would refund everything but $29, what they say was their old monthly fee. So $29 for something I didn’t even watch, after trying to cancel within minutes of realizing I had been screwed out of $150  

So this is basically a warning about Flowrestling, their business practices are questionable and their return policy is horrible. 

What warning? It’s been know for quite a while that Flo has transitioned to annual subscriptions. Be glad that they let you off at the old monthly rate of $29.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just had to go through it again. 

Pretty misleading as far as I’m concerned 

these were the 2 screens I saw before they took my money  

and I’m not a frequent flier on flo, so I hadn’t heard about the yearly only  policy

75C91A8D-B407-471E-AA05-189DE96BB615.jpeg

89CE8497-E248-4AC4-853B-3286B5B96EE5.jpeg

Edited by Tomaco411

27 minutes ago, Tomaco411 said:

I really wanted to see the quarters of the Big10s last weekend so I figured I’d just drop $12.50 and watch them on Flowrestling. Only problem was that when I clicked to pay the $12.50,  it said I was signed up for a Year for $150 , $12.50 a month, so a total of $150.00. 

I didn’t even watch the quarters on Flo because I didn’t want them to say I watched and I’m responsible to pay the $150. After about 10 emails and phone calls, I finally got an email back, and they said they would refund everything but $29, what they say was their old monthly fee. So $29 for something I didn’t even watch, after trying to cancel within minutes of realizing I had been screwed out of $150  

So this is basically a warning about Flowrestling, their business practices are questionable and their return policy is horrible. 

Common knowledge. All the complaining in the world on this forum, and nothing has changed. Read the terms next time. 

30 minutes ago, Tomaco411 said:

Several subscription based services display it that way where it will have a monthly price, and very close to that price it will say $XX.XX Billed Annually. Definitely a bummer that the mistake happened. Perhaps you could keep pursuing to get the $29.00 back. If they refunded the 150, they might give in for the 29 too.

6 minutes ago, Tomaco411 said:

I just had to go through it again. 

Pretty misleading as far as I’m concerned 

these were the 2 screens I saw before they took my money  

and I’m not a frequent flier on flo, so I hadn’t heard about the yearly only  policy

75C91A8D-B407-471E-AA05-189DE96BB615.jpeg

89CE8497-E248-4AC4-853B-3286B5B96EE5.jpeg

I promise I am not trying to stir things up, but how is it misleading when the part where you enter your card info it literally says 12.50 and then beneath that $150.00 paid yearly? If that is something you are legitimately not used to seeing, i can understand the confusion. I guess as someone who appreciates what Flo does, I am getting irritated about people starting a new thread every time they aren't happy about it. I get that I can ignore it too, just as easy as people can either pay or move on. There is a lot that I can't do because of how much it costs.  

37 minutes ago, Tomaco411 said:

Sucker!  

1 minute ago, Tomaco411 said:

It’s not so much complaining as giving a head ups 

and as far as terms 

which ones? 

Plans from $12.50 a month

cancel anytime 

Yearly $12.50 a month

paid yearly

Seems purposely vague

It does cost you 12.50 a month. Common breakdown in sales. It costs 12.50 per month if you pay the yearly fee.

You were able to cancel weren't you? Did it say your fees would be prorated if you did cancel?

7 minutes ago, Tomaco411 said:

It’s not so much complaining as giving a head ups 

and as far as terms 

which ones? 

Plans from $12.50 a month

cancel anytime after one year

Yearly $12.50 a month

paid yearly

Seems purposely vague

think he forgot to read the super fine print, see above ;)

It’s misleading, that’s all I’m saying. 

I was stupid, I was in a hurry, and I really wanted to see the quarters. 

But it does seem this is not the first thread about Flo, I appreciate they’re good for wrestling, but it just seems things could be layed out a lot more clearly. 

1 minute ago, Tomaco411 said:

It’s misleading, that’s all I’m saying. 

I was stupid, I was in a hurry, and I really wanted to see the quarters. 

But it does seem this is not the first thread about Flo, I appreciate they’re good for wrestling, but it just seems things could be layed out a lot more clearly. 

Do you expect them to try to talk you out of giving them money? Laying out all the down sides of signing up in a big banner across the top of the screen? That doesn't seem like a great business model either and I don't know 1 business who has adopted that.

Just now, Tomaco411 said:

So you don’t car if a company is honest with you? 

You must love buying used cars. 

How did they lie to you? I don't love buying used cars, but you better believe I do my due diligence to know what I am paying for on the front end, not the back end.

2 minutes ago, Tomaco411 said:

Obviously not everyone thinks that a company that is said to support the wrestling community should try to be clear with the community when they try to make money from them. 

Naw, its jus bidness friend.