Sign in to follow this  
closer617

Will Dake v Taylor even happen?

More bait guys! Watch out.

I see you are from Iowa....I'm from ohio.....what do you think....

I'm a PSU fan... not allowed to comment. Sorry.

Lol.....I like Taylor,wright,brown,and Ruth Mr Taylor is from ohio so I'm going for Taylor to win the title..I like psu and psu. Not a fan of the Alton's ...just sayin

Serious.

I don't like Caldwell's chances. Unless one of them is hurt or gets stuck, nobody is beating them.

I think Taylor will beat Dake 6-3... Late takedown by Taylor .....Taylor needs to put some heat on Dake and make him wrestle for the first time in years.......when was the last time Dake was pushed

Serious.

I don't like Caldwell's chances. Unless one of them is hurt or gets stuck, nobody is beating them.

I think Taylor will beat Dake 6-3... Late takedown by Taylor .....Taylor needs to put some heat on Dake and make him wrestle for the first time in years.......when was the last time Dake was pushed

SOUTHERN SCUFFLE a late scramble reversal seemed like some legit wrestling to me

Dake wins after a FIRST PERIOD TD!! >4:00 RT

Serious.

SOUTHERN SCUFFLE a late scramble reversal seemed like some legit wrestling to me

Dake wins after a FIRST PERIOD TD!! >4:00 RT

Lol....I'm not talking about his Taylor match.....I'm talking about last 58 matches.....not the Taylor match or the Olympic trails

Well in order to win a match you have to wrestle... and he obviously can do that if he is a 3 time National Champion. lets look at NCAA Finals last season, and the season before, St. John, Dake wrestled tougher then anyone ive seen only to be topped by his match 365 days previous, against Frank Molinaro 7-1 and didnt give up an offensive/ defensive point the whole tournament, in his last 10 NCAA Matches Dake has given up ONLY 2!! Points... (one a penalty point) the other he let his opponent up so he could score more...

Last but not least if his opponents could stay off their backs after the first minuet of the match maybe he would get to wrestle... he is Tied with Dustin Kilgore for most Pins this season, and has approximately 7 less minuets on the mat through those pins

In addition to having beaten Taylor. Kyle also had more F and wrestled about 8 more matches. He had 30 bonus matches out of 36 David 25 out of 27. My point is why are people questioning who will be in the finals. Yates and Caldwell excellent as they are may be one notch below. They just were born in the wrong year

Pete Yates over Taylor in the semifinals.

Here is a preview of the match. If you don't want to see Yates getting TD over and lover again, fast forward to the 7 minute mark and you can just watch Taylor pin him. :D

http://www.gohiocasts.com/speaker/557-David-Taylor/video/526809-165lbs-Semi-David-Taylor-PSY-G-vs-Peter-Yates-VT-R

Seriously, Yates isn't on Taylor's level.

Here is a preview of the match. If you don't want to see Yates getting TD over and lover again, fast forward to the 7 minute mark and you can just watch Taylor pin him. :D

http://www.gohiocasts.com/speaker/557-David-Taylor/video/526809-165lbs-Semi-David-Taylor-PSY-G-vs-Peter-Yates-VT-R

Seriously, Yates isn't on Taylor's level.

i think taylor could put in a light bulb while scratching his athletes foot- that dude has some long arms.

What's wrong with me calling an upset? I shake things up a little to make things fun, and everyone brings their torches and pitchforks. Thanks for the vid, but I've already seen that match. Taylor is not beyond getting caught. Anyone can get caught and I say Yates is the one to do it.

What's wrong with me calling an upset? I shake things up a little to make things fun, and everyone brings their torches and pitchforks. Thanks for the vid, but I've already seen that match. Taylor is not beyond getting caught. Anyone can get caught and I say Yates is the one to do it.

What did you see in their previous meeting...or their style...to suggest that it could happen?

Based on what? Taylor toyed with Yates in that match, so why will this one be different? This is a fun prediction and all, just not one that looks remotely plausible.

Is this the same Pete Yates that got worked by Bubby Graham at Midlands and probably won't make it by him again?

No, but it is the same Pete Yates that worked over Bubby Graham in the NWCA regionals at Oregon St. and the same Pete Yates that Bubby ran away from in January. And the same Pete Yates that kicked Bubby's backside all over the mat in last year's NCAAs. No, Bubby won't be a problem at all.

Don't be surprised if the Dake/Taylor match isn't the final match of the NCAAs

Is this the same Pete Yates that got worked by Bubby Graham at Midlands and probably won't make it by him again?

No, but it is the same Pete Yates that worked over Bubby Graham in the NWCA regionals at Oregon St. and the same Pete Yates that Bubby ran away from in January. And the same Pete Yates that kicked Bubby's backside all over the mat in last year's NCAAs. No, Bubby won't be a problem at all.

Don't be surprised if the Dake/Taylor match isn't the final match of the NCAAs

Geez, Taylor loses two to-the-wire matches to Kyle Dake this year and suddenly people forget that he is the defending NCAA Champ and Hodge trophy winner, who made Yates look absolutely foolish in their only meeting.

Taylor doesn't lose to anybody - no chance (barring any injury)- except Dake. He is that much better than the rest of the field, again.

No offense to Yates, but I see no reason, nor has one been offered, as to why he has a chance to beat Taylor.

Why not predict Taylor loses to Nick Moore? Seems there is just as good a chance as him losing to Yates.

Please, I invite any of you throwing out this prediction to explain what it is you see...