TBar1977

Selection Show

They should interview the wrestlers. "and here's Daton Fix from Oklahoma State. Daton, what do you have to say?". "I just say thank God and praise Baby Jesus, Chris. I mean, sumbitch, #1 seed. That's shooting a little high considering I did lose one, but I'll take it". "Yes, Hail baby Jesus. Now, back to Jason, Jason, what did  you think of this pick?". "It was great" replied Jason as he casually reached beneath the hem of his pants and scratched his balls, long and deep, bringing his index finger up to his nose and sniffing before proceeding "He definitely deserved the top seed".

10 minutes ago, TobusRex said:

They should interview the wrestlers. "and here's Daton Fix from Oklahoma State. Daton, what do you have to say?". "I just say thank God and praise Baby Jesus, Chris. I mean, sumbitch, #1 seed. That's shooting a little high considering I did lose one, but I'll take it". "Yes, Hail baby Jesus. Now, back to Jason, Jason, what did  you think of this pick?". "It was great" replied Jason as he casually reached beneath the hem of his pants and scratched his balls, long and deep, bringing his index finger up to his nose and sniffing before proceeding "He definitely deserved the top seed".

HAHAHA!!! WTF 

By the way there is really no buildup in hardly any weights by only releasing top 2 guys, DO BETTER ncaa and release the whole bracket every ten minutes would be a whole lot more entertaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13 minutes ago, 4awrestler said:

I have a problem with Micic getting the 2 when he defaults to 6th in big 10. I understand he’s technically unbeaten but he should have been no higher than the 3rd seed IMO

He can’t really default to 2nd or 3rd by stopping in the semis, so once a injury default likenthus happens it’s going to drop him all the way to the lowest placement spot he can’t get to.  I’d consider this the same as defaulting 1 total match.  Now if you think that should effect his seed since it close to tournament time that’s fine.  But referencing his 6th placement isn’t really a fair way to assess the default situation.  When gaging his legit shot at NCAA’s I’d be more concerned with the extent of his injury than just default causing him to not win Big10s. 

Edited by MadMardigain

Just now, VakAttack said:

It may happen, but these are two different cases.  Micic's best wins are better than Rasheed's, plus he has the better coaches' ranking.

Agreed . I think Miccic was the #1 guy at 133 all year.

11 minutes ago, 4awrestler said:

I have a problem with Micic getting the 2 when he defaults to 6th in big 10. I understand he’s technically unbeaten but he should have been no higher than the 3rd seed IMO

Micic is without a doubt the favorite at 133. Shakur sure as hell isn't the favorite over Myles.

12 minutes ago, 4awrestler said:

Couldn't agree more. He also was a no show at the Cliff Keen where he would of met up with Suriano. I know he beat him during dual meet but he finished well behind Suriano in B1G Tournament and his team competed in the same Las Vegas Open Suriano won.