TBar1977

Selection Show

1 minute ago, moveurfeet32 said:

Couldn't agree more. He also was a no show at the Cliff Keen where he would of met up with Suriano. I know he beat him during dual meet but he finished well behind Suriano in B1G Tournament and his team competed in the same Las Vegas Open Suriano won.

We get it, you're an NJ guy.  Micic beat him head to head and also was undefeated, while Suriano had 3 losses.

I just don’t like the precedence this is setting, it’s only going to continue to happen in the future if not get worse. I like Micic truthfully but he should have been seeded behind suriano IMO. Don’t finish your conference tournament you probably shouldn’t be seeded ahead of the guy who won it. But it is a unique situation, I just don’t like it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, russelscout said:

I really hope this is the final.

Sure, but I'd rather see Micky vs Matthew K-zik.    Those two go waaaay back.

Edited by stp
im an idiot

1 minute ago, 4awrestler said:

I just don’t like the precedence this is setting, it’s only going to continue to happen in the future if not get worse. I like Micic truthfully but he should have been seeded behind suriano IMO. Don’t finish your conference tournament you probably shouldn’t be seeded ahead of the guy who won it. But it is a unique situation, I just don’t like it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

guys ought to be seeded based on how good they are/expectations than some whipped up equation/agenda. If a guy is the 4th best at his weight, and went 8-12 that year, he should probably be seeded 4th in a perfect world.

17 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

We get it, you're an NJ guy.  Micic beat him head to head and also was undefeated, while Suriano had 3 losses.

Then why wouldn't he be #1? A returning finalist against freshman. The Conference tournament LAST WEEK should carry more weight and Micic didn't finish top 5 . 

Just now, moveurfeet32 said:

Then why wouldn't he be #1? A returning finalist against freshman. The Conference tournament LAST WEEK should carry more weight and Micic didn't finish top 5 . 

LOL, Micic is easily better than anybody who made the finals, everybody knows that.