TBar1977

Selection Show

1 minute ago, moveurfeet32 said:

Then why wouldn't he be #1? A returning finalist against freshman. The Conference tournament LAST WEEK should carry more weight and Micic didn't finish top 5 . 

He also didn't lose any matches at that tournament.  And Fix has better wins.  NCAA seeding is about this season, past seasons do not matter.  Undefeated and head to head and superiro ranking were in Micic's favor, conference placement, and that's it, were in Suriano's favor.

Fix had more things in his favor.

15 minutes ago, TobusRex said:

LOL, Micic is easily better than anybody who made the finals, everybody knows that.

Micic beat Suriano 3-2 during season  (so thats not EASILY better. EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT} but decided not to chance a loss in the B1G Tournament last week so he dropped out. You should be penalized for that. JMO

Edited by moveurfeet32

7 minutes ago, moveurfeet32 said:

Micic beat Suriano 3-2 during season  (so thats not EASILY better. EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT} but decided not to chance a loss in the B1G Tournament last week so he dropped out. You should be penalized for that. JMO

What can I say: Suriano is an expert staller.

3 minutes ago, 4awrestler said:

It’s a joke, look for more dodging next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Conference finish is 10% of the overall number and, as far as I can tell, only matters for guys within your conference since you can't compare getting 5ths at Big Tens with getting 2nd in the SoCon. Somebody suggested the other day that in the postseason MFFs should count like injury defaults as actual losses against your record and for head to head. I like that idea and hope they implement it for next season. 

25 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

Rasheed is in fact the 2 seed after Myles.  Can't overstate how much I disagree with the seed, while also thinking he's probably the second best guy, lol.

Love the lol. Vastly under rated use of text language here.

Lololol.

Edited by TBar1977

Just now, Peso said:

I saw this coming.  I'm a big Poke fan, and I love it.  I think Steveson is the odds on favorite to win it.  

Don't get too excited.  If Dhesi gets the 4seed, which he should, he could definitely win the weight, especially if he is back to last year's Tournament form.

4 minutes ago, MSU158 said:

Don't get too excited.  If Dhesi gets the 4seed, which he should, he could definitely win the weight, especially if he is back to last year's Tournament form.

More likely 8/9 than 4/5.  But of course, he could also be 6/11 or 7/10