levityrel

Big 10s next year

I'm not sure how other B1Gs go - generally being on campus and such - but there is almost nothing walkable from the Rutgers Athletic Center (RAC).   Nothing at all if you do not know exactly where you are going.  It will be a drive in, drive out fiesta for any kind of cocktails, decent food, etc.  Stelton Road - Piscataway is the closest you will get to any pubs, etc.  Or the RRT.    New Brunswick has fine dining but that is back across the river - a 10 minute drive.    Many more specifics to come when we get close, but this campus is remote. 

I understand what the BIG is trying to do by moving it from campus to campus every year but it is just stupid to have it in a place that:

1. Isn’t very fan friendly as far as accessibility and amenities go
  2. On a campus that doesn’t really care much for the sport

Hold it in a central location.

57 minutes ago, BHawk91 said:

I understand what the BIG is trying to do by moving it from campus to campus every year but it is just stupid to have it in a place that:

I think number 2 is inaccurate.  They draw a good crowd for most most home duals.  Probably 3rd largest average crowd in the Big 10.

2 hours ago, BHawk91 said:

1. What amenities are you accustomed to that you think you will have to do without on a campus less than hour from NYC and Philadelphia?

2. You are clueless