lu_alum

2020 Tickets On-Sale Now (18-March)

Still available?

Purchased 5 tickets for 2020 and need to sell then because my friend also purchased tickets! They are in Section 217, row 7. All at face value, $185 with taxes and fees.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Make sure to bring your binoculars along to Minneapolis. The seating chart on the pre-sale site suggests it will be a full football field configuration, instead of a more eye friendly half stadium setup.

https://www1.ticketmaster.com/2020-ncaa-division-i-wrestling-championships-minneapolis-minnesota-03-19-2020/event/060056642E1FCDCF

Edited by gromit

4 hours ago, gromit said:

Make sure to bring your binoculars along to Minneapolis. The seating chart on the pre-sale site suggests it will be a full football field configuration, instead of a more eye friendly half stadium setup.

https://www1.ticketmaster.com/2020-ncaa-division-i-wrestling-championships-minneapolis-minnesota-03-19-2020/event/060056642E1FCDCF

Do we know what that would look like? That doesn’t seem to be too inviting to attend

1 minute ago, zachrobert22 said:

Any idea on seat availability when they go public on Wednesday?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Given the size of the stadium, I would expect there to be availability.  This isn't the same as demand in a location like SW PA.  However, who's to say how many seats the NCAA will hold back for member institutions after this years shortage?

17 hours ago, gromit said:

This is the seating for the Final Four. Does not look like what Ticketmaster is showing for wrestling in 2020.

https://seatgeek.com/ncaa-men-s-basketball-final-four-full-strip-tickets/ncaa-basketball/2019-04-06-3-30-am/4325020

I think we will need a telescope!

I have a feeling that 2020 will be an epic fail as far as viewing experience goes.  Maybe someone who has attended an event at the US Bank stadium can weigh in on this one.  It seems that even if you are lower level, your seats are still set further back from the action since the pitch of the lower bowl is not very steep.  Compare this to last year's at Cleveland.  Even if you had bad seats higher up, you were still on top of all of the action and could view all of the mats.  Cleveland, like most indoor areas, have their video boards in the center.  .  The video boards at this stadium are at the end zones so if you are anywhere on the yard-line seats and cannot follow the action if you have a bad seat.  You don't have a direct view of the boards.

I hope I'm wrong.

Thank you so much.  That answers every last question one may have regarding the stadium layout and whatever else  we can expect from the 2020 NCAAs.

If only we could view the rest of the article...thanks so much for posting a link that no one can read without a paying a fee.

5 minutes ago, Gasman1 said:

Thank you so much.  That answers every last question one may have regarding the stadium layout and whatever else  we can expect from the 2020 NCAAs.

If only we could view the rest of the article...thanks so much for posting a link that no one can read without a paying a fee.

giphy.gif

It's hilarious to me that the stubhub scalpers think they are going to actually make money off of the event next year.  Yes, tickets were expensive the past number of years...In PA, Ohio, and NYC. But people aren't going to fill a football stadium in Minnesota, that's for sure.  

Edited by Billyhoyle

Talked to some people in the know, you'll want to be near the 50 yard line and they are opening up the whole arena minus the upper deck. There will be a really big logo in the middle and the mats will be around that. I'll try to work my magic in MS Paint to give a better idea when I can move my right hand.

Edited by BobDole

1 hour ago, BobDole said:

. I'll try to work my magic in MS Paint to give a better idea when I can move my right hand.

You mean that pen you're always holding is just for show?