NJDan

Worst Shot of Rutherford

Man I could wait for responses, but I'm just going to ask, is this sarcasm or a joke or something, I just don't get it... I'll stare at it 10 more seconds then I'm pressing send...
Yeah, I don't understand looks like Zain focused on a match?

20 minutes ago, Housebuye said:

His high crotch could use some work

I don't know if you EVER want to discuss a guy's crotch- be it high or low- when discussing the merits of a photo of him in a singlet. Just sayin' - not that there's anything wrong with that....

1 hour ago, CA_Wrestler said:

NJDan...I'm not seeing a picture of Rutherford.  Is the worst shot right after you get out of the Lincoln Tunnel or up by the Meadowlands?

all equally bad

NJDan, point taken, sometimes in the course of editing down and processing thousands of shots, some come through that even I question. I think I kept this one because of the way he was looking left (to his right), UWW likes shots of guys like this (head shots). 

I actually love that you are so thoroughly reviewing  my work that it inspired you to make a post, that's rad! Here's the very next shot, a lot of folks would just enjoy this one and not write to the group, so thank you! (I mean it.)

https://tonyrotundo.smugmug.com/WRESTLERS-ARE-WARRIORS/WORLD-CHAMPIONSHIPS/17-WORLD-CSHIPS/All-Photos-SessionDay/Day-6-MFS-65kg-70kg-74kg-97kg/i-bCjfhJ5/A

I would argue this may be a worse shot of Retherford. ;^)
https://tonyrotundo.smugmug.com/WRESTLERS-ARE-WARRIORS/WORLD-CHAMPIONSHIPS/17-WORLD-CSHIPS/All-Photos-SessionDay/Day-6-MFS-65kg-70kg-74kg-97kg/i-nbKkcZk/A

tr

I actually love the one where he is on his head and planting his face on the mat, though I see why that one would not be selected for that purpose.

I don't like either shot of Retherford just walking and looking like a dork.

This is cool: 

2017 OPEN: SENIOR WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS: DAY 6: PRELIMS