TobusRex

Ever watch the NCAA wrestling championships....on weed????

Yep, for all of us. Federal law still has it illegal in every State in the US. If you are out of country maybe things are different.

The "it is legal in my state" won't help if the wrong Federal Officer gets pissed at you.

1 minute ago, WillieBoy said:

Yep, for all of us. Federal law still has it illegal in every State in the US. If you are out of country maybe things are different.

The "it is legal in my state" won't help if the wrong Federal Officer gets pissed at you.

I'll keep that in mind next time I run into Jack Reacher 

Seriously though, if you think I'm going to partake before an NCAA session you are sorely mistaken.  I won't sacrifice even a millisecond of the reaction time it takes for me to stand up out of my chair, point with my fist in the air, and yell "WHAT'S HE DOIN' REF?"  "HE'S BACKIN' UP"  "MAKE HIM WRESTLE!"

The wrestlers have a job to do, and so do I.  

1 minute ago, steamboat_charlie v2 said:

Seriously though, if you think I'm going to partake before an NCAA session you are sorely mistaken.  I won't sacrifice even a millisecond of the reaction time it takes for me to stand up out of my chair, point with my fist in the air, and yell "WHAT'S HE DOIN' REF?"  "HE'S BACKIN' UP"  "MAKE HIM WRESTLE!"

The wrestlers have a job to do, and so do I.  

I wish I could go to the arena and hand out fake foam bricks to fans, but I think it would quickly devolve into mayhem like fans throwing squids onto the ice in hockey. Which would be awful/awesome.

15 minutes ago, WillieBoy said:

Why would a federal officer get pissed? They going to storm in and arrest/fine the majority of CO? Its really not a big deal. 

1 hour ago, RichB said:

1971 NCAA. "Were those teo smoking weed together before the wrestled in the final?"

And for others benefit, those of us that went to Auburn stayed at some fraternity. In polite conversation they asked us if we had a drug problem up north. So one of us answered: sometimes but then a shipment comes along solving the problem.

34 minutes ago, WillieBoy said:

It's kinda interesting in CO.  

There are recreational shops, like in Manitou Springs, and the local PD typically has a person there.  It's for protection of the dispensary.  The cops are typically super cool, and actually kinda act like a Walmart greeter.  Go there enough, you get to know them, and they're super cool too.  

Ingesting THC before watching the NCAA's is kinda dumb.  I prefer to keep up with the action, and be "engaged".  I'd much rather ingest and then watch a movie or binge some Netflix.  

Pissing off the wrong Federal Officer?  I'd hope, by now, after having failed since time immemorial in the "War on Drugs", that they would have better things to do, you know, like actually getting to the bottom of how and why big tech favors the left instead of right, or why the mainstream media colludes with the DNC, or...  (watch, this thread is gonna get banned now too... ho hum...)

21 minutes ago, treep2000 said:

that they would have better things to do, you know, like actually getting to the bottom of how and why big tech favors the left instead of right, or why the mainstream media colludes with the DNC, or...  (watch, this thread is gonna get banned now too... ho hum...)

What would they do about tech companies leaning left? There are lot of good reasons for that and it is not really related to anything that they can be arrested for. 

Edited by russelscout

1 hour ago, treep2000 said:

It's kinda interesting in CO.  

There are recreational shops, like in Manitou Springs, and the local PD typically has a person there.  It's for protection of the dispensary.  The cops are typically super cool, and actually kinda act like a Walmart greeter.  Go there enough, you get to know them, and they're super cool too.  

Ingesting THC before watching the NCAA's is kinda dumb.  I prefer to keep up with the action, and be "engaged".  I'd much rather ingest and then watch a movie or binge some Netflix.  

Pissing off the wrong Federal Officer?  I'd hope, by now, after having failed since time immemorial in the "War on Drugs", that they would have better things to do, you know, like actually getting to the bottom of how and why big tech favors the left instead of right, or why the mainstream media colludes with the DNC, or...  (watch, this thread is gonna get banned now too... ho hum...)

You were doing so well until you got to that point haha. It's important to remember that Fox News, which is mostly a mouthpiece for the GOP, frequently has ratings better than MSNBC and CNN combined, but keep telling yourself that the media has a liberal bias so you can play the victim even though your politicians control all 3 branches of government despite consistently receiving less votes in the so-called "democratic" elections. The victim-mentality is an essential part of the modern conservative identity. Everybody is out to get you guys.

2 hours ago, WillieBoy said:

It is illegal. Don't be stupid doing something that can land you in jail.

Nah.  Most likely, you'll get a misdemeanor citation and have to pay a small fine.  The good old days of locking 'em up for smoking something are gone.  

The only real drawback I’ve found to watching wrestling stoned is when you and your buddy catch yourself going down a 20 minute rabbit hole debating whether the Russian or the underhook is a more effective offensive tie up, and you wind up missing some of the action.

Now as far as actually wrestling goes, that’s a different story ;)

4 hours ago, WillieBoy said:

you must be a) really important, so much so that you have the unending attention of the federal agents, or b) paranoid from some really good weed, because you sound insane. Stoner.