wamba

NCAA tourney - legal streaming options abroad

Hey everyone,

Long time lurker with (possibly) my first post.

What options are available to stream the NCAA tourney abroad or ideally to watch full matches after they’ve been completed while avoiding spoilers?

id appreciate all tips and ideas. Have a fantastic weekend everyone! Such an amazing time of year.

1 hour ago, wamba said:

Hey everyone,

What options are available to stream the NCAA tourney abroad or ideally to watch full matches after they’ve been completed while avoiding spoilers?

id appreciate all tips and ideas. Have a fantastic weekend everyone! Such an amazing time of year.

5th post.

1 hour ago, wamba said:

Hey everyone,

Thanks for this and thanks for mr 5th post. I’m also abroad and was puzzling what to do as ESPN isn’t available where I’m staying. Lifesaver !

14 minutes ago, BigTimeFan said:

I’m also abroad and was puzzling what to do as ESPN isn’t available where I’m staying. Lifesaver !

Change locations to where it is available.

Hope this helps.  

21 minutes ago, bnwtwg said:

Hulu Live free one week trial and includes cloud DVR. This will get you ESPNu and ESPN for all sessions. And if you decide to keep it, the cost is $45 per month for bare bones.

That depends on what country.  Was in Australia last summer and my streaming package wouldn't work there, Hulu, Sling etc have to have agreement with specific country, may be the same with ESPN3/+

39 minutes ago, ionel said:

That depends on what country.  Was in Australia last summer and my streaming package wouldn't work there, Hulu, Sling etc have to have agreement with specific country, may be the same with ESPN3/+

Not sure why you were watching Hulu instead of attending Aussie rules games, the most vicious and confusing sport of all time

1 hour ago, pamela said:

You can do a trial with YouTube TV and then cancel. There's also a DVR feature if you want to record the tournament. Sling TV also has a 7 day trial but I don't know if they have ESPNU so you might miss the "main" broadcast and have to flip through mats on ESPN3.

This

YouTube TV will get you four ESPN Channels and let you login to ESPN to get ESPN 3. Also you can share with up to 6 people so if you do want to keep it you can always split the cost (what I do with some family members, everyone gets TV for $10 a month)