CoachWrestling

ESPN3 Split Screen Option

8 minutes ago, jstock said:

I am on 2 accounts plus IPad and I keep getting replay errors for having top many streams open

I had it happen ONCE per round and I just refreshed each page and they all came back for the rest of the round.  Small price to pay, but I am sorry for those that have had it worse.

11 hours ago, MSU158 said:

That is odd. I have had no issues doing it both this year and last. 

Which browser are you using?  Maybe your internet provider doesn't put a cap on the number of streams?  In my internet searching, I found a few posts in other forums stating Apple's Safari allowed more streams.  I also found a thread in this forum from last year

Yesterday I tried several browsers and combinations of them - Firefox, Chrome, Edge, Epic Privacy - and on different devices - smart tv, laptop, cellphone & xbox.  Three streams was the maximum every time.  Very frustrating especially considering for past tournaments one could have all 8 mats going. 

Pretty damn annoying that espn is regressing here; however, I'm not surprised about at&t uverse.

2 hours ago, headshuck said:

It took me until midway through the Second Session to realize the Trackwrestling dashboard was sending me to the wrong streams. Once I reloaded the site, all was good.

yep, looks like the individual match links in Track and Arena send you to subscription based ESPN+ login, instead of ESPN3, which is free if ESPN is part of your cable/TV package.

1 hour ago, Riddle said:

Which browser are you using?  Maybe your internet provider doesn't put a cap on the number of streams?  In my internet searching, I found a few posts in other forums stating Apple's Safari allowed more streams.  I also found a thread in this forum from last year

Yesterday I tried several browsers and combinations of them - Firefox, Chrome, Edge, Epic Privacy - and on different devices - smart tv, laptop, cellphone & xbox.  Three streams was the maximum every time.  Very frustrating especially considering for past tournaments one could have all 8 mats going. 

Pretty damn annoying that espn is regressing here; however, I'm not surprised about at&t uverse.

Google chrome on both laptops. Maybe Directv as my provider has something to do with it?

6 hours ago, MSU158 said:

Google chrome on both laptops. Maybe Directv as my provider has something to do with it?

Possibly.  I know that att directv has more features than and seems to be all around better than att uverse. 

I'm just irritated that the wrestleback matches I kept picking, espn ended up switching to, so I continually had duplicate matches going on.