pamela

NCAA Session 2 Thread

RBY faces Chaz Tucker in the dreaded nightmare match so early on back side tomorrow. This was the proverbial worst outcome for him. 

Berge gets a match he should win, then probably another he would be heavily favored to also win. Rasheed in same position as Berge. Should win, but given how he wrestled Ness you never know. 

8 minutes ago, jchapman said:

Who was it on?

Some ppl are saying it happened during 133 because the coaching staff ran onto the mat either during the table collision or challenge.

Edited by pamela

6 minutes ago, headshuck said:

I hope ESPNs special PSU tracker accommodates it.

I have faith they will protect Penn State Mothership from any Nationwide scrutiny. You'll know, but the peasant class will be kept in the dark as they should be. 

4 minutes ago, pamela said:

Some ppl are saying it happened during 133 because the coaching staff ran onto the mat either during the table collision or challenge.

They did run on the mat there so ...

I guess their reaction to RBY smacking his head into the table doesn't warrant walking onto the mat. Never mind the trainer might have had to start concussion protocol. 

4 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

I guess their reaction to RBY smacking his head into the table doesn't warrant walking onto the mat. Never mind the trainer might have had to start concussion protocol. 

The didn’t run onto the mat to check on their wrestler, they ran to the table. Then after RBY got up, Sanderson’s were completely on the mat arguing a takedown should have been called, before going to challenge.  I’m guessing that’s where the point deduction came from. 

They ran on to the mat after RBY started walking back to the center and they realized he wasn't awarded the TD.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Tough to watch Moisey exit in such a manner, always enjoyed that kid.
An unceremonious end to his career. He gained a lot of fans his freshman year. While it would have been great to see one last run to an AA, I'm also glad the suffering can end. He's gutsy, but man is it tough to watch.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk