CoachWrestling

Rasheed #2 seed was a joke from the start

Just ironic. Ducks so Martin can't get a feel for him. And then loses to a 15 seed and doesn't even get to face him. Maybe a case of counting your chickens before they hatch... Or however that saying goes.

1 minute ago, WrestleNJ said:

Just ironic. Ducks so Martin can't get a feel for him. And then loses to a 15 seed and doesn't even get to face him. Maybe a case of counting your chickens before they hatch... Or however that saying goes.

I thought the ducking was also due to gaming the system for calculating seed that accounts for win/loss record. 

To be fair, he does seem to have a legitimately tweaked knee. He also kept spinning out of low leg attacks and making it worse, which was dumb.

If it weren't for the Dean Heil rule, he probably wins that match. But it was also the exact kind of scenario for which the rule was instituted.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, WrestleNJ said:

Don’t you go counting your chickens. Shaq knows that MyMar is going to lose in the quarters and he’ll get him in the consolation 7/8 match. It’s all part of the plan, ask Brands.

1 hour ago, D3UC157 said:

Don’t you go counting your chickens. Shaq knows that MyMar is going to lose in the quarters and he’ll get him in the consolation 7/8 match. It’s all part of the plan, ask Brands.

The only question I have for Brands is what sort of psychotropic medication he's on.