silvermedal

Bo Nickal Is An....

1 minute ago, Transcend_Colorado said:

I think he is going over the top with helping people up. That last dude wanted nothing of it and Bo tried picking him up like a baby. A little cringy in my opinion. 

He also made a show of adjusting his knee pad while he was on top of him.  He just needs to wrestle, win and get off the mat.  

2 minutes ago, Transcend_Colorado said:

I think he is going over the top with helping people up. That last dude wanted nothing of it and Bo tried picking him up like a baby. A little cringy in my opinion. 

I dont really like it at all in wrestling. Only the winner is going to try to help up the other guy, and it just seems like a way of rubbing it in. Nothing against Bo. I'm sure he doesn't see it like that.

He’s the villain that wrestling deserves, but not the one it needs right now.  

Maybe hes he’s working on a merit badge. It’s possible the old lady didn’t need his assistance across the street to the arena so he needs something else. 

Edited by MadMardigain

1 minute ago, LJB said:

i think people just look to be offended about somehting... 

pretty ridiculous...

I'm not offended. I just know after losing, I wouldn't want the guy who beat me to help me up. I'm capable and dont need assistance from the guy who just whipped me. Not a big deal, I just get it.

1 minute ago, TBar1977 said:

I think Bo's opponents know they are going to get pinned, so now their main competition is for who can say "NO" to Bo's helping hand with the most style points. Practice up guys. Practice up. 

He ain’t beating Cox. 

Just now, TBar1977 said:

You never know. I hear he's been working td's on his slip and slide mat. He could be dangerous. :-)

PSU guys don’t fair well against Cox, this will be no different. Taylor will be PSU’s only member on the team. tOSU and Cornell will have more guys again.