MSU158

Jason Nolf is an.......

Artist.  He is Painting his final masterpiece before winning the Hodge. Sorry Bo, but helping people up after you pin them won’t distract the voters from realizing Nolf is the best College wrestler PSU has ever had and 197 is VERY bad......

… equally arrogant wrestler as Bo. Watching them both in the press conference yesterday - along with Yianni, Myles, and White - left me feeling disappointed.

White looked shell shocked. Nolf and Bo acted like wise ass frat bro's (although Bo at least tried a little.) Yiannia and Myles were the only (2) legitimately sincere guys with something to say that was worthy of mention.

13 minutes ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

… equally arrogant wrestler as Bo. Watching them both in the press conference yesterday - along with Yianni, Myles, and White - left me feeling disappointed.

White looked shell shocked. Nolf and Bo acted like wise ass frat bro's (although Bo at least tried a little.) Yiannia and Myles were the only (2) legitimately sincere guys with something to say that was worthy of mention.

Don't worry, they'll be bridesmaid on the senior level for years to come. 

6 hours ago, MSU158 said:

Artist.  He is Painting his final masterpiece before winning the Hodge. Sorry Bo, but helping people up after you pin them won’t distract the voters from realizing Nolf is the best College wrestler PSU has ever had and 197 is VERY bad......

Yea I have to agree - I didnt like Bo doing that as well.

Really? Two college kids having fun and being nice to opponents makes, presumably, adult males call them names and feel being world team backups is funny? Oh, yeah, while doing so on a talk forum. And how often do you think White gets the mic? 5 kids in a public interview. I’m guessing you detractors have done much more and did it much better. I’d be proud to have all five on my team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, ScarletKnight said:

Id like to see nolf vs ashnault.   Ashnault is smaller but totally dominating 149.  

Sorry, but you would NOT.  Nolf would absolutely wreck him on his feet and you simply DO NOT ride Nolf, so it would get ugly quickly.  And that is coming from a guy that has picked Ashnault to win 149 before the season started.

2 minutes ago, ScarletKnight said:

Id like to see nolf vs ashnault.   Ashnault is smaller but totally dominating 149.  

Ashnault is definitely the favorite at 149 but I would not agree that he is totally dominating.  That aid Nolf would likely tech or pin him.  Not a knock on Ashnault, Nolf is just that good.

2 hours ago, ScarletKnight said:

Nolf would run over him like a freight train, just like he did with Van Brill - the punk who intentionally injured Nolfs knee last year. I enjoyed IMMENSELY the look of pain on Vanbrills face as Nolf implemented the bow and arrow before he was teched the hell outta there. That was sweeeettttttt indeed!

Edited by Marcus Cisero

10 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

i wish i looked shell shocked... and white was still at nebraska

http://www.huskers.com/SportSelect.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=100&SPID=28&SPSID=61&KEY=&Q_SEASON=2015 

Just now, GoNotQuietly said:

I'm going to miss watching Nolf wrestle folkstyle so freaking much.  Probably more than any wrestler since S.Abas.

I think it will take him some time, but I fully expect to see him adapt to freestyle in a way similar to Taylor. He becomes a part of the new era and new style of American freestyle wrestling. I still think we are only in the beginning of that era. 

11 hours ago, Marcus Cisero said:

Nolf would run over him like a freight train, just like he did with Van Brill - the punk who intentionally injured Nolfs knee last year. I enjoyed IMMENSELY the look of pain on Vanbrills face as Nolf implemented the bow and arrow before he was teched the hell outta there. That was sweeeettttttt indeed!

I don't think the knee injury was intentional - and I haven't heard anyone suggest that.  And last year Van Brill gave him a good match until the injury ended it. 

Van Brill isn't ashnault.  Ashnault has not lost this season and VB went 2-2

5 minutes ago, ScarletKnight said:

I don't think the knee injury was intentional - and I haven't heard anyone suggest that.  And last year Van Brill gave him a good match until the injury ended it. 

Van Brill isn't ashnault.  Ashnault has not lost this season and VB went 2-2

That was a ****show of a meet but Van Brill wasn’t the worse of the offenders that day.  I think it was more scramble the ref choose to let go that created the issue more an intentional move.