CoachWrestling

NCAA Session 3 Thread

1 minute ago, russelscout said:

Met Coleman once. Never would have expected someone to describe him as intense.

I've never met him but watch him matside.  Every time they have dualed OSU since he took over at UNC he paces the sideline while yelling down everyone the entire time.  They wrestle well but he never seems slightly happy that it's closer then it should be.  He wants to win even though they have no chance.  Maybe super-competitive is more apt then super intense.  

I love how Nolf is one of the two most exciting wrestlers of recent memory (behind Bo), and yet he has turned 157 into the least exciting weight class.  It's just Nolf wrecking guys.  He hasn't had a rival or even a matchup problem in years.  

The crazy thing about Nolf is that I feel like he doesn't even look like he's that good. He dives in a ton, drapes when riding, gives up legs, etc, but then he just has an answer for everything. It's insane to watch.

2 minutes ago, pawrestler said:

The crazy thing about Nolf is that I feel like he doesn't even look like he's that good. He dives in a ton, drapes when riding, gives up legs, etc, but then he just has an answer for everything. It's insane to watch.

this 100%

3 minutes ago, pawrestler said:

He's an avalanche.