CoachWrestling

NCAA Session 3 Thread

2 minutes ago, pamela said:

Joe Smith! If he wins his next consi match, I think he's got Marsteller which should be fun.

First he's got Romero who wrecked his NCAA seed.  Smith was up on him at Big 12s 8-4 and got tossed on his back late while gassing.  He needs to avenge that loss before he gets Marstellar.  

3 minutes ago, pawrestler said:

Thoughts on the Lewis - Valencia rematch?

It'll look like the last one, probably.  Valencia was winning comfortably and then got wrapped up and stuck.  So, will Zahid be able to defend from bottom when Lewis inevitably chooses top?  Lets see.

5 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

It'll look like the last one, probably.  Valencia was winning comfortably and then got wrapped up and stuck.  So, will Zahid be able to defend from bottom when Lewis inevitably chooses top?  Lets see.

Zahid wasn't winning comfortably in that match.  Lewis got the first takedown.  Zahid escaped and got a takedown, then two questionable back points.  Lewis got a reversal and then Zahid escaped to end the first up 6-4.  It was 8-6 Lewis (counting the back points he was going to get) when Zahid got stuck.

Just now, XiXiTiger said:

Zahid wasn't winning comfortably in that match.  Lewis got the first takedown.  Zahid escaped and got a takedown, then two questionable back points.  Lewis got a reversal and then Zahid escaped to end the first up 6-4.  It was 8-6 Lewis (counting the back points he was going to get) when Zahid got stuck.

Welp.  Looks like I'm totally misremembering the match.  Please ignore me.

4 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

Chip Ness looks like he screams "DO YOU KNOW WHO MY FATHER IS?!?!?" as he's getting tossed out of a club.

He definitely would if his first name was Chad, Brad, or Brock.