LLB

Bye Bye Marinelli

3 minutes ago, Molsen said:

This is just sad...

I was kidding a little, but some of those seeds seem to look too awful for some of psus competition. I dont understand the 165 at all, but cenzo will likely have white who seems to be the only other guy in this weight that probably could beat him. And i understand punishing the weight drop but that was extreme, especially when you dont punish ducks, and other people who had awful conference tournaments.

5 minutes ago, LLB said:

I was kidding a little, but some of those seeds seem to look too awful for some of psus competition. I dont understand the 165 at all, but cenzo will likely have white who seems to be the only other guy in this weight that probably could beat him. And i understand punishing the weight drop but that was extreme, especially when you dont punish ducks, and other people who had awful conference tournaments.

Yes, I think cenzo is going to win his 3rd title now, and so do you, thats why you are so happy Marinelli lost. With how much penn state is better then everyone, you would think psu fans would want cenzo to wrestle him and prove he can beat him, but what ever. How was anything I said in that post wrong? Well unless cenzo gets upset now, but i dont see it.

Edited by Molsen

1 minute ago, Molsen said:

Yes, I think cenzo is going to win his 3rd title now, and so do you, thats why you are so happy Marinelli lost. With how much penn state is better then everyone, you would think psu fans would want cenzo to wrestle him and prove he can beat him, but what ever. How was anything I said in that post wrong? Well unless cenzo gets upset now, but i dont see it.

Looks like your boy couldn’t back up your talk.

1 minute ago, LLB said:

Looks like your boy couldn’t back up your talk.

What are you talking about? I said that Marinelli had a tougher go to make it to the finals. (Meaning more landminds) Cenzo had white. Thats it. Marinelli has proven he can beat Cenzo, White has kept it in reach every match. But its good to know you are so insecure that you actively rooted against a guy knowing he would stop your soon to be 3 timer, because thats how this topic comes off as. You were scared, and now relieved

Edited by Molsen

2 minutes ago, Molsen said:

What are you talking about? I said that Marinelli had a tougher go to make it to the finals. (Meaning more landminds) Cenzo had white. Thats it. 

Dont try to make sense with this guy. Last time he acted like a fool on here, he justified it all because his feelings had been hurt with the whole Sandusky deal. He's a fool.

Edited by russelscout

Why are you cheering for Marinelli losing.  There's some guys that I like to see lose (Desanto, Suriano, etc.) but Marinelli isn't one of them.

Also, it's not like PSU needs him to lose for the team championship so that shouldn't factor into your excitement of him losing.

Edited by swl5292

1 minute ago, swl5292 said:

Why are you cheering for Marinelli losing.  There's some guys that I like to see lose (Desanto, Suriano, etc.) but Marinelli isn't one of them.

Also, it's not like PSU needs him to lose for the team championship so that shouldn't factor into your excitement of him losing.

He was worried that Marinelli was going to stop cenzo from winning his 3rd. Its the only thing that makes sense.

9 minutes ago, russelscout said:

Isn't LLB the guy who was on here a couple weeks ago that was making such a fool out of himself, PSU fans were begging him to stop? Keep it up LLB. Great representative of your team's fan base.

Where’s big bad Iowa in the point standings? Ok thanks

33 minutes ago, LLB said:

Ha!!!

He will end up placing higher than last year.   Everyone in the 165 consi said "sh*t" at the end of bulls match.

Edited by stp

2 minutes ago, Molsen said:

He was worried that Marinelli was going to stop cenzo from winning his 3rd. Its the only thing that makes sense.

I wanted to see them wrestle again.  It would've been fun to see the adjustments made.

1 minute ago, Molsen said:

No I get sick of hearing how great the state of Ohio is in High School Wrestling. And after the big celebration at big tens over the win over Cenzo, he gets what he deserves.

Just now, LLB said:

No I get sick of hearing how great the state of Ohio is in High School Wrestling. And after the big celebration at big tens over the win over Cenzo, he gets what he deserves.

Why so angry LLB. Lifes to short..