LLB

Bye Bye Marinelli

1 hour ago, Molsen said:

Yes, I think cenzo is going to win his 3rd title now, and so do you, thats why you are so happy Marinelli lost. With how much penn state is better then everyone, you would think psu fans would want cenzo to wrestle him and prove he can beat him, but what ever. How was anything I said in that post wrong? Well unless cenzo gets upset now, but i dont see it.

You sure do whine a lot.

Ignore the troll. Gear up for next year in hopes that Marinelli can put it all together when it matters most.

At least he may not have to beat Wick again to win the title. Glass half full, brohem.

59 minutes ago, pamela said:

What if Shields upsets Cenzo and we get Cenzo-Marinelli in the consi semis?

Sorry to say, sad report, but Marinelli isn't beating Massa in the blood round.

Choke job. Just like his B1Gs last year against him.

7 minutes ago, LLB said:

Last natty team- ???

Thats what makes the team relevant? Iowa is one of only 3 teams to win a title in the last ten years. So according to you only Ohio St and PSU are relevant? Or just PSU? 

10 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

You sure do whine a lot.

Ignore the troll. Gear up for next year in hopes that Marinelli can put it all together when it matters most.

At least he may not have to beat Wick again to win the title. Glass half full, brohem.

You realize we are just fans right. There will be no gearing up on our part.

1 minute ago, russelscout said:

Berge just lost to Thorn. Now does that match even count since Minny hasn't won since 2005?

I love judging consi matches as well. Hopefully the “bull” can pull his next “consi” match out.

Just now, russelscout said:

I hope so too man. I hope so too.

I think you perceive me very wrong. I love PSU wrestling, but I’m not exactly a troll but I’m fine with you referring to me as that. I guess I’ve never had one of my teams been so dominant and criticized at the team. 

1 minute ago, ShakaAloha said:

Now Alex has to beat Logan Massa just to earn AA.  The NCAA should do something to fix the seeding system.  Alex should have just defaulted in the Big 10 finals to Cenzo.

is this sarcasm?

2 minutes ago, LLB said:

I think you perceive me very wrong. I love PSU wrestling, but I’m not exactly a troll but I’m fine with you referring to me as that. I guess I’ve never had one of my teams been so dominant and criticized at the team. 

You fell in love 10 years ago.

3 minutes ago, LLB said:

Look back at this entire thread. I believe that you don't see yourself as a troll, but I think everyone on this site would disagree. I know there are Iowa fans out there who are terrible losers. I can admit that. However, you are a perfect example of WINNING WITHOUT class. There is something to be said about that. People don't love to hear PSU beating their chest, but I can put up with it. To the victor goes the spoils, right? When you start just singling out and attacking Iowa all the time and throwing every loss in their face, thats the definition of trolling. Most of the Iowa fans on this forum don't bash Penn St. that much. Its a pretty good mix of a lot of fans from a lot of teams. Just be aware of that. 

9 minutes ago, jchapman said:

is this sarcasm?

No, I am dead serious.  I love the way Alex wrestles.  His Big 10 finals against Cenzo was impressive.  But if he had defaulted instead, their positions in the brackets would have been switched and Alex would be in the semis right now.  

2 minutes ago, russelscout said:

Look back at this entire thread. I believe that you don't see yourself as a troll, but I think everyone on this site would disagree. I know there are Iowa fans out there who are terrible losers. I can admit that. However, you are a perfect example of WINNING WITHOUT class. There is something to be said about that. People don't love to hear PSU beating their chest, but I can put up with it. To the victor goes the spoils, right? When you start just singling out and attacking Iowa all the time and throwing every loss in their face, thats the definition of trolling. Most of the Iowa fans on this forum don't bash Penn St. that much. Its a pretty good mix of a lot of fans from a lot of teams. Just be aware of that. 

I don’t think Rasheed deserves a 6th year.

7 minutes ago, LLB said:

I don’t think Rasheed deserves a 6th year.

I don't know enough about his missed year to have a formed opinion on it. Having said that, if he does come back, I think his biggest obstacle is in his head. Seen him look like a killer, and seen him look soft. Some guys just aren't as mentally well put together as other studs. If he comes back and can keep it straight he is a title threat for sure.

1 minute ago, russelscout said:

I don't know enough about his missed year to have a formed opinion on it. Having said that, if he does come back, I think his biggest obstacle is in his head. Seen him look like a killer, and seen him look soft. Some guys just aren't as mentally well put together as other studs. If he comes back and can keep it straight he is a title threat for sure.

I give credit to someone else who said it on the board. He’s a great dual meet wrestler but a terrible tournament wrestler. Same with Berge, love Verk and wish he was in this tour, if he could have made it.

1 minute ago, Cradle1 said:

Not a Hawkeye fan I just think that you’re an embarrassment to Penn State.  Grow up.

Thanks I’m sure your credentials are golden. 

21 minutes ago, ShakaAloha said:

No, I am dead serious.  I love the way Alex wrestles.  His Big 10 finals against Cenzo was impressive.  But if he had defaulted instead, their positions in the brackets would have been switched and Alex would be in the semis right now.  

No way to know that losing is better than winning bracket wise, but easy to know that losing sucks and you should always try to win.