LLB

Bye Bye Marinelli

50 minutes ago, russelscout said:

You realize we are just fans right. There will be no gearing up on our part.

If you can't figure out that it was a figure of speech, then there are other things you should be doing with your time.

And no. This is my only account, so no LLB. Been a longtime follower just never made an account to post.

I'm a Michigan homer through and through., and I believe we'll get to see Massa flex Brands(again).

1 minute ago, nhs67 said:

If you can't figure out that it was a figure of speech, then there are other things you should be doing with your time.

And no. This is my only account, so no LLB. Been a longtime follower just never made an account to post.

I'm a Michigan homer through and through., and I believe we'll get to see Massa flex Brands(again).

You should go back to lurking.

16 minutes ago, Bigboi Trained said:

Cenzo hasn’t won a third nothing yet so to early to celebrate 

Thanks I’m worried about that too, are you worried about the “bulls” next match?

44 minutes ago, ShakaAloha said:

Now Alex has to beat Logan Massa just to earn AA.  The NCAA should do something to fix the seeding system.  Alex should have just defaulted in the Big 10 finals to Cenzo.

Awe cute, I’m sure the “bull” will be ok.

2 minutes ago, russelscout said:

Ok, I will, and if Bull wins... you can guarantee I won't be here to gloat at you because I'm not that petty.

I won't either, my man. It's all in good fun on my end. I am a fan of Marinelli's style. Just not against anyone with ties to Michigan.

If the Bull wins you can bet your bottom dollar I'll be pulling for a 3rd for him, unless he faces Cenzo in the finals(I rather want that guy to go 0 for 4 at B1Gs and 4 for 4 at NCAAs at this point).

2 hours ago, LLB said:

No I get sick of hearing how great the state of Ohio is in High School Wrestling. And after the big celebration at big tens over the win over Cenzo, he gets what he deserves.

I agree. That’s the first time I’ve ever seen someone celebrate with his coaches after beating a 2x defending champ. 

3 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

Worst Thread of The 2019 NCAA Championship. 

Yeah but TBar the greatest 165 of all time just lost.

Marinelli's draw while tough wasn't that tough. The whole Joe Smith thing is very overplayed. As expected Smith will not AA. Add to that nobody thought Lewis could beat Marinelli. You can argue that Wick/Marsteller are better than Shields. I actually thought Massa would get through.

165 is a deep weight like many this year (125, 133, 141) where you could see any one of four or five guys that could win.

I'm bummed that Marinelli v Joseph won't be happening.

Marinelli is a class act and fantastic wrestler.  I get that there are guys you like to see lose, but like someone else pointed out The Bull is not one of those guys.  In my opinion he had the hardest path to the finals of anyone in this tournament, which is crazy considering he was av#1 seed.  The bottom half is not a cakewalk by any means, but it's easier than the top half.

165lbs was a meat grinder last year and again this year.  Just an absolute unit of a weight.

Edited by StallWarning

Marinelli was a warrior all season.

But in the quarters, he took his first loss of the season to a junior world champ. Nothing to be ashamed of there.

165 is super competitive and nobody had an easy bracket, including Marinelli. He’ll be fine. 

Edited by Katie

The biggest question hasn't even been asked. Did Marinelli lose on his move or Mehki's move? Hmm. 

He (Marinelli) also had several good single leg attempts that he couldn't finish. Wow. What a great bout.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, LLB said:

No I get sick of hearing how great the state of Ohio is in High School Wrestling. And after the big celebration at big tens over the win over Cenzo, he gets what he deserves.

May I ask how old you are?

4 hours ago, russelscout said:

Look back at this entire thread. I believe that you don't see yourself as a troll, but I think everyone on this site would disagree. I know there are Iowa fans out there who are terrible losers. I can admit that. However, you are a perfect example of WINNING WITHOUT class. 

Did LLB win something today the rest of the board is unaware of?  

Just shows to his personality. These are kids. Kids who bust their ass day in and day out. Starting this type of thread, especially about a guy like Marinelli (no I’m not an Iowa fan, I like people for their attributes and how they are with me personally, that’s all), well, LLB must have something he needs to address)