LLB

Bye Bye Marinelli

10 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Did LLB win something today the rest of the board is unaware of?  

Just shows to his personality. These are kids. Kids who bust their ass day in and day out. Starting this type of thread, especially about a guy like Marinelli (no I’m not an Iowa fan, I like people for their attributes and how they are with me personally, that’s all), well, LLB must have something he needs to address)

He's either a 14 year old or has some kind of personality disorder. Just a guess.

13 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Did LLB win something today the rest of the board is unaware of?  

Just shows to his personality. These are kids. Kids who bust their ass day in and day out. Starting this type of thread, especially about a guy like Marinelli (no I’m not an Iowa fan, I like people for their attributes and how they are with me personally, that’s all), well, LLB must have something he needs to address)

I get what you are saying, but Marinelli is not a kid.  He has male pattern baldness and is engaged to be married.

6 minutes ago, jchapman said:

I get what you are saying, but Marinelli is not a kid.  He has male pattern baldness and is engaged to be married.

How about we just be decent human beings and not take quite so much joy in someone else not reaching their goal. That good enough?

7 minutes ago, jchapman said:

Okay, so how about I go with young student athlete?

3 minutes ago, russelscout said:

How about we just be decent human beings and not take quite so much joy in someone else not reaching their goal. That good enough?

I am with you, let’s focus our joy on Lewis getting closer to his goal.

8 minutes ago, jchapman said:

How about college student athlete who looks like he has 20 years in at the drop forge?

How do looks and hairlines play into talking **** anonymously on a message board about a young student athlete who bust his ass every day, is a good person, etc etc?  Serious question?

36 minutes ago, russelscout said:

He's either a 14 year old or has some kind of personality disorder. Just a guess.

You’re right, in real life my name is Austin Desanto

1 minute ago, Alwayswrestling said:

I love Marinelli, all he does is wrestle HARD for a full match.  165 lbs is a true meat grinder!  On a side note how would Nolf do if he iwas wrestling at 165 this year? 

What Nolf Does, win 

Da Bull may not ever win a chumpionship.  Lewis is a Redshirt Frosh and he's an animal.  Another Jersey guy.  The Bull was spitting all over the mike at last week's Tens post match interview.  I think Cenzo would have watched some film, seen that he had to avoid getting trapped by shooting the inside trip that Da Bull was ready for, and patiently lead Da Bull around by his nose ring.  So sad, for a fellow who has so many fans in CornHole country.

49 minutes ago, smackie84 said:

Da Bull may not ever win a chumpionship.  Lewis is a Redshirt Frosh and he's an animal.  Another Jersey guy.  The Bull was spitting all over the mike at last week's Tens post match interview.  I think Cenzo would have watched some film, seen that he had to avoid getting trapped by shooting the inside trip that Da Bull was ready for, and patiently lead Da Bull around by his nose ring.  So sad, for a fellow who has so many fans in CornHole country.

Oh look. Another NEW Penn St. fan on the board. You guys are delightful.