LLB

Bye Bye Marinelli

2 minutes ago, LLB said:

No I get sick of hearing how great the state of Ohio is in High School Wrestling. And after the big celebration at big tens over the win over Cenzo, he gets what he deserves.

And who even says that? You been spending time on Instagram comment section or what?

2 minutes ago, Hwkfan4life said:

Imagine being so lame that you make fun of a dude who is infinately better than anyone on this board ever was, for getting "upset" by a dude who was a world silver medalist

Ya, but he's from Ohio, and stuff and y'all aren't in first and stuff!!!

4 minutes ago, Hwkfan4life said:

Imagine being so lame that you make fun of a dude who is infinately better than anyone on this board ever was, for getting "upset" by a dude who was a world silver medalist

Imagine the best you can do is third place as a team and an individual. Thanks!!!

well maybe 2nd as a team

Edited by LLB

2 minutes ago, LLB said:

Imagine the best you can do is third place as a team and an individual. Thanks!!!

well maybe 2nd

Is this what you tell your kids when you beat them on the playskool hoop?

7 minutes ago, LLB said:

well maybe 2nd as a team

Do you think that your teams success make a you success or our teams failure makes us failures? I certainly don't. You post on this board and everyone agrees you are an idiot, even your own fan base. You're the only real loser on this board man. I don't think there is anyone who would disagree with that.

Edited by russelscout

7 minutes ago, russelscout said:

Do you think that your teams success make a you success or our teams failure makes us failures? I certainly don't. You post on this board and everyone agrees you are an idiot, even your own fan base. You're the only real loser on this board man. I don't think there is anyone who would disagree with that.

What because your an Iowa fan and your team has been irrelevant for 10 years?

4 minutes ago, ConnorsDad said:

I'm no Iowa fan but did anybody on this board expect a post of any class from this douche. 

Sorry Iowa Fan

2 minutes ago, Witherman said:

i've never blocked anyone on themat, but this guy earned it.  can't stand him.

Sorry dude, sometimes it hurts when big bad Marinelli can’t deliver. 

Just now, LLB said:

I think you can figure it out

I really can't. I can't figure out what your definition of irrelevance could be. Earning a trophy almost every year, getting champs and all americans seems relevant. Only one team can win it all. If they are the only team that is relevant, then it kind of discredits their accomplishment and I would say it means our sport is in trouble. So please LLB, enlighten me. 

22 minutes ago, russelscout said:

I really can't. I can't figure out what your definition of irrelevance could be. Earning a trophy almost every year, getting champs and all americans seems relevant. Only one team can win it all. If they are the only team that is relevant, then it kind of discredits their accomplishment and I would say it means our sport is in trouble. So please LLB, enlighten me. 

So irrelevant they're LITERALLY THE ONLY THING HE POSTS ABOUT.

32 minutes ago, russelscout said:

Last natty team- ???