Jump to content
LLB

Bye Bye Marinelli

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, LLB said:

No I get sick of hearing how great the state of Ohio is in High School Wrestling. And after the big celebration at big tens over the win over Cenzo, he gets what he deserves.

And who even says that? You been spending time on Instagram comment section or what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hwkfan4life said:

Imagine being so lame that you make fun of a dude who is infinately better than anyone on this board ever was, for getting "upset" by a dude who was a world silver medalist

Ya, but he's from Ohio, and stuff and y'all aren't in first and stuff!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Hwkfan4life said:

Imagine being so lame that you make fun of a dude who is infinately better than anyone on this board ever was, for getting "upset" by a dude who was a world silver medalist

Imagine the best you can do is third place as a team and an individual. Thanks!!!

well maybe 2nd as a team

Edited by LLB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LLB said:

Imagine the best you can do is third place as a team and an individual. Thanks!!!

well maybe 2nd

Is this what you tell your kids when you beat them on the playskool hoop?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, LLB said:

Imagine the best you can do is third place as a team and an individual. Thanks!!!

well maybe 2nd as a team

Do you think that your teams success make a you success or our teams failure makes us failures? I certainly don't. You post on this board and everyone agrees you are an idiot, even your own fan base. You're the only real loser on this board man. I don't think there is anyone who would disagree with that.

Edited by russelscout

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, russelscout said:

Do you think that your teams success make a you success or our teams failure makes us failures? I certainly don't. You post on this board and everyone agrees you are an idiot, even your own fan base. You're the only real loser on this board man. I don't think there is anyone who would disagree with that.

What because your an Iowa fan and your team has been irrelevant for 10 years?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ConnorsDad said:

I'm no Iowa fan but did anybody on this board expect a post of any class from this douche. 

Sorry Iowa Fan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Witherman said:

i've never blocked anyone on themat, but this guy earned it.  can't stand him.

Sorry dude, sometimes it hurts when big bad Marinelli can’t deliver. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LLB said:

I think you can figure it out

I really can't. I can't figure out what your definition of irrelevance could be. Earning a trophy almost every year, getting champs and all americans seems relevant. Only one team can win it all. If they are the only team that is relevant, then it kind of discredits their accomplishment and I would say it means our sport is in trouble. So please LLB, enlighten me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, russelscout said:

I really can't. I can't figure out what your definition of irrelevance could be. Earning a trophy almost every year, getting champs and all americans seems relevant. Only one team can win it all. If they are the only team that is relevant, then it kind of discredits their accomplishment and I would say it means our sport is in trouble. So please LLB, enlighten me. 

So irrelevant they're LITERALLY THE ONLY THING HE POSTS ABOUT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, russelscout said:

I really can't. I can't figure out what your definition of irrelevance could be. Earning a trophy almost every year, getting champs and all americans seems relevant. Only one team can win it all. If they are the only team that is relevant, then it kind of discredits their accomplishment and I would say it means our sport is in trouble. So please LLB, enlighten me. 

Last natty team- ???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...