HurricaneWrestling2

NCAA Session 4 Thread

Just now, BigTimeFan said:

Can someone summarize what happened at the end of Nolf-Hidlay?

Close takedown out of a high single for Hidlay.  Time ran out, didn't score.  A challenge would have lost anyway after watching the replay.

1 minute ago, bsharp2384 said:

Hidlay outwrestled Nolf. 

As much as I love a good upset, I hope Nolf embarrasses Berger. Dude is a fruitcake. 

Berger kind of backed off of his tweet in a Flo interview today. Said he was just getting a reaction from the wrestling community. But then he did the "4 down, 1 more" gesture a few minutes ago. Lmao

Just now, Cradle1 said:

What the hell just happened?  I am not sure that either close call was wrong, but I do know Jason Nolf just got out-wrestled.

Nolf lost. The refs raised his hand at the end of the match, but Hayden Hidlay is the best 157lber in the country today.

1 minute ago, ohcomeon said:

Nolf lost. The refs raised his hand at the end of the match, but Hayden Hidlay is the best 157lber in the country today.

That sucks. Hidlay looked so damn good. Made Nolf look like just another wrestler. 

2 minutes ago, Chrissn2001 said:

You're confirming my theory that you kidnapped the original ref and were on the mat making this obviously biased calls!!!

I'm not confirming anything because I don't know the rationale. Maybe the brick was thrown and they concluded it wasn't a TD at ):04. I don't know. You must assume they didn't think a TD occurred, whether it be because of the clock or because it never happened. 

Edited by TBar1977