MedicineMan

Official Semi Finals Bad Calls Thread

Erneste wins 10-0 vs RBY,  gets over 5 min. RT while RBY just lies there doing nothing for the 2nd and 3rd periods, and not a single stall call on bottom. 

Edited by KCMO2

Do people not realize that if they'd have awarded Hidlay's TD that Nolf just would have opened up his offense and probably won by more? There's no way he'd have wrestled the way he did if he was losing.

BTW, I'm not justifying how he wrestled. That wasn't very smart at all.

Edited by buckshot1969

no riding time for cassar.
bad call.
no hands to the face.
bad call.

Also video showed cassar grabbing the chin strap or at least it appeared that way to me, video at the table wouldn’t have showed it cuz it was from behind cassar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, 4awrestler said:

Also video showed cassar grabbing the chin strap or at least it appeared that way to me, video at the table wouldn’t have showed it cuz it was from behind cassar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thats what i thought too

12 minutes ago, buckshot1969 said:

Do people not realize that if they'd have awarded Hidlay's TD that Nolf just would have opened up his offense and probably won by more? There's no way he'd have wrestled the way he did if he was losing.

agreed. but make the call. then see how it plays out.

6 minutes ago, buckshot1969 said:

Or, maybe peoply realize if Hidlay gets the 2-0 lead maybe Hidlay opens up his offense, and scores again with momentum on his side and Nolf getting frustrated 

9 minutes ago, buckshot1969 said:

Lol. You can’t say that. Obviously it was early and who knows how the rest of the match goes. What we do know is that Hidlay was robbed of two points in a match he ultimately lost by one point.

5 minutes ago, spladle said:

Both arguments can be made.  There is no way to know how it would have played out.  I will concede Hidlay should have been awarded the TD.  But anything from 2nd period on is total speculation.

I agree. But I also think that there are some assumptions that can be made and that since Nolf's only losses (other than injury default) came three years ago to IMar and that Nolf handled Hidlay fairly easily last year on one leg that it's likely he still would have won. 

I'd also say that if Max Dean and MyMar wrestled a hundred more times MyMar would crush him 99 of them. 

agreed. but if we act like it doesn't matter, nolf would have won anyway... then why do we even wrestle the match

btw, many are saying PSU gets the calls... mysteriously...

i present... 

D2UCWYUXgAEue2L.jpg