Ok, I see why Hidlay didn't get the takedown.  Notice in the gif below that when Nolf's right hand is down, his left leg is in the air.  By the time his left leg hits the mat, his right hand is now off the mat.  He magically retains two points of contact the entire time. 

5 minutes ago, Billyhoyle said:

Ok, I see why Hidlay didn't get the takedown.  Notice in the gif below that when Nolf's right hand is down, his left leg is in the air.  By the time his left leg hits the mat, his right hand is now off the mat.  He magically retains two points of contact the entire time. 

6.07 seconds. 3 pts of contact. 2 pts.

Edited by ohcomeon

1 minute ago, ohcomeon said:

6.07 seconds. 3 pts of contact. 2 pts.

I'd say that it's not clear that his left foot is on the mat, but since the call on the mat was 2, it shouldn't have been overturned.  Amazing mat awareness by Nolf to know he can't plant his left foot in that situation though.  

Edited by Billyhoyle

58 minutes ago, MadMardigain said:

Nolf likely wrestles the rest of the match differently if it’s 2 in the 1st.  That being said  shocked Nolf let it get down to a last second chance at a TD.  Bo definitely moves up in the Hodge tie breaker on that one. 

You're bringing logic into the discussion??