SamStall365247

Cassar = Staller

Just now, GockeS said:

if this isn't sarcasm, this is good to hear.

It’s a parody of the things people say that have nothing to do with the subject at hand. 

Cassar is good guy it seems. He stalled like crazy too. Being a goer normally has nothing to do with officiating the match in front of you. 

Just now, jcjcjc said:

It’s a parody of the things people say that have nothing to do with the subject at hand. 

Cassar is good guy it seems. He stalled like crazy too. Being a goer normally has nothing to do with officiating the match in front of you. 

not sure what GS did. I heard when Stoll pushes that you are supposed to circle back in which is what Cassar did. GS did nothing to deserve a win

If you can’t tell the difference between what Gable did and what Stoll does, there’s no helping you. Gable used/uses his underhooks and ties set up many low level leg attacks.  

Edited by simple

Just now, simple said:

If you can’t tell the difference between what Gable did and was Stoll does, there’s no helping you. Gable used/uses his underhooks and ties set up many low level leg attacks.  

I think I saw one low leg attack by Steveson today. You want the win you have to go.

8 minutes ago, JeanGuy said:

I think I saw one low leg attack by Steveson today. You want the win you have to go.

at one point in 2nd period it was 3 shots to 1  steveson

Edited by GockeS