SamStall365247

Cassar = Staller

16 minutes ago, simple said:

Are you guys really that dumb?

Cael can gameplan knowing he will likely not have to worry about the refs. It’s an inherent bias in pretty much every sport where good teams with good reputations have more calls go there way. All I’m saying is Cael is smart enough to know that, unlike you guys.

Cael has all the refs on his payroll. 

26 minutes ago, simple said:

Cael can gameplan knowing he will likely not have to worry about the refs. It’s an inherent bias in pretty much every sport where good teams with good reputations have more calls go there way. All I’m saying is Cael is smart enough to know that, unlike you guys.

Are you implying that some of us are simple? 

1 hour ago, MadMardigain said:

Gable still needs a bigger sense of urgency than he seems to show.  Confidence that you can finish with 30 sec. left and the ability too is two different things.  

It’s a Minnesota thing. Look at Mark Hall. 

39 minutes ago, simple said:

Why are the other guys being political? 

Does anyone want to make this about Mueller other than the people who don’t want authority in their favor to be unquestioned? 

45 minutes ago, Flying-Tiger said:

Not if they just went from their feet back to the mat in which case Hall is allowed reaction time which is what happened here. 

That photo is the equivalent of showing a still photo of someone flat on their back during a roll through. 

This. I went and rewatched that sequence. The hand is locked for a millisecond and immediately the lock breaks. Classic reaction time. And the ref was looking straight into the two wrestlers at the perfect angle to see it. Another conspiracy busted. Lol. 

1 hour ago, SamStall365247 said:

This isn’t high school, I do not believe there is reaction time to locked hands in college. I could be wrong as it has been a while since I last wrestled a collegiate match. 

Depends on the situation. If they start on the mat, no reaction time. There is reaction time coming down from the feet.