dmm53

Last match at NCAAs?

What weight and wrestlers should it be?   

The team score is pretty much locked up.  

Three guys going for their third title.

Hall vs. Valencia rivalry? 

Intrigue at 125, 165, and 285?

I would rule out 184.

Edited by dmm53

Just now, dmm53 said:

What weight and wrestlers should it be?   

The team score is pretty much locked up.  

Three guys going for their third title.

Hall vs. Valencia rivalry? 

Intrigue at 125, 165, and 285?

I would rule out 184.

Hall Valencia. They have been playing it up all tourney

I think the NCAA should let fans vote or maybe folks in the arena.  At least take that into consideration.

Anyone want to start a poll here ... could have some online influence if the decision hasn't been made.

1.  The Wrestling Nomad Retweeted

If Suriano and Fix don’t wrestle for 30 minutes tomorrow I’m gonna be pissed

4 replies56 retweets396 likes

Retweet

They should end on 174 tomorrow

12 replies8 retweets105 likes

Retweet

The first opportunity for PSU to clinch tomorrow is if DeSanto beats Pletcher

6 replies7 retweets47 likes

Retweet

There is no end in sight for this Penn State dynasty. It will go into eternity.

26 replies34 retweets241 likes

Just because they start at Hwt doesn't mean they'll go in order, right? I could swear that they shuffled the finals weights last year or maybe the year before. Anyway, I think they'll end at 157 because it's a 1 vs. 2 seed, there's a PSU guy, Nolf puts on a good show, he's a scholar athlete, and they're both departing seniors which the NCAA seems to dig.

Or maybe 149 because again two seniors, and the first (possibly second of the night) title for Rutgers or first title for Micah.

46 minutes ago, pamela said:

Just because they start at Hwt doesn't mean they'll go in order, right? I could swear that they shuffled the finals weights last year or maybe the year before. Anyway, I think they'll end at 157 because it's a 1 vs. 2 seed, there's a PSU guy, Nolf puts on a good show, he's a scholar athlete, and they're both departing seniors which the NCAA seems to dig.

Or maybe 149 because again two seniors, and the first (possibly second of the night) title for Rutgers or first title for Micah.

They've never shuffled the order.  And (by rule), once the first weight class is established, subsequent matches will continue in the traditional sequence of increasing weight class.

Just now, lu_alum said:

They've never shuffled the order.  And (by rule), once the first weight class is established, subsequent matches will continue in the traditional sequence of increasing weight class.

Thank you - I must have been thinking of freestyle Worlds or Trials or something.