dmm53

Eierman robbed - danger zone count

11 minutes ago, KCMO2 said:

Ridiculous to say that.  Eierman had already taken him down, and has proven in the past that he can score in any situation vs Yianni.  

Sorry disagree Love Eierman and what he does but he was wrestling to score off a Yianni mistake. Yianni looked like he could score when he needed to..  Demas had me more on the edge of my seat

Edited by Sublime607

2 hours ago, Sublime607 said:

as a Cornell fan definitely questionable but the outcome would have been the same Eierman was banking on a mistake and Yianni just doesn’t make many.

Except Eierman had already taken him down in a scramble and had in danger a second time when there was a questionable PD call.  I think Yianni wins 7 times out of 10 against Eierman but its definitely a chess match, and the ref botched it.  Still not nearly as bad as the Deakin young no-TD call that just happened though...

"Danger"?  WTF! Not that I watch every match all year but that is the FIRST and ONLY "danger" call I have seen.  The ref interjected himself to decide the match.  Mark my words, if they are at the same weight in 2021 when Eierman comes back from his olympic redshirt, he beats Yanni if they meet.