Giovanni

NCAA Session 5 Thread

Just now, BigTimeFan said:

Chance wins 4-3 vs Shields giving up a stall point near the end. He just shut it down with well over a minute to go. 

After he beat Marinelli I thought you myself, yea - he could have gone all the way.

Now gets to redeem himself against Wick!

Just now, Marcus Cisero said:

After he beat Marinelli I thought you myself, yea - he could have gone all the way.

Now gets to redeem himself against Wick!

I’m rooting for him. I love the guys who have a fall from grace and a chance at redemption. 

13 minutes ago, lost said:

Bummer that he got stuck so quickly by Wick to rob us of any kind of finals drama, but still an awesome story and glad to see him ending his career on a high note.

I thought it was awesome!  Wick is awesome!

Gable in the consi semis. I cannot think of a time Gable has been in a consolation round. He took second in stated as an eight grader and didn’t lose after. He won all his freestyle except where he lost last year and was out. Maybe at senior nationals he was for one match ?

16 minutes ago, lost said:

God hands to the face is dumb... Wick vs White should be going to OT but instead one guy arbitrarily wins

White should have been nailed for stalling. Took a page out of Tony Nelson's book and did a parellel spiral ride for the entire 2nd period.  Then blocked off the whole 3rd period in neutral, still gave up the TD.

42 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

Man. The ref really let Pletcher avoid wrestling for a lot of that match as Desanto continually shot him off the mat. Not even pushed him off. Shot him off.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You think everyone stalls against Iowa. Well, almost everyone. Whenever its close. 

Edited by TBar1977