GreatWhiteNorth

NCAA Session 6 - Championship Finals Thread

5 minutes ago, simple said:

That’s not true at all. Grabbing the headgear in any way is not legal doesn’t matter what you do with it. Sure you can palm it and push but you can’t grab.

My bad, instead of bold text I meant the sarcasm text font.  I 100% agree he grasped the head gear to push away the head.  

Edited by stp

Just now, boconnell said:

Sometimes stalemates come way too soon.  Yianni is continuously spinning and McKenna is only holding on.  Let Yianni keep making McKenna work.  Make guys wrestle through bad spots even if they are effectively preventing scoring from happening.

Yeah, never understood that. Refs are in a hurry to get them on their feet staring at eachother.

2 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

Did Gibbons just say that Yianni is the most fundamentally sound finalist in the field?  Yianni is a lot of things, but he's not even the most fundamentally sound wrestler in this match.

Agreed. That was weird

3 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

Did Gibbons just say that Yianni is the most fundamentally sound finalist in the field?  Yianni is a lot of things, but he's not even the most fundamentally sound wrestler in this match.

I noticed that too. The announcers just say so many things I didn’t know.